Car vs truck collision results

wheelman (AUS)

I've noticed that trucks seem to end up with far more and disproportionate damage when colliding with cars. This is very much the opposite of what happens in real-life. Could the game physics be changed to reflect real-life outcomes, such that cars would be receive far more damage from even light collisions with trucks ? This might work some way towards curbing aggressive car trolls.

the car is a mod it cant be edited unfortunately that was how it was made and even if it was not a mod why waste time fixing it when you could be reducing the amount of accidents by banning trolls it really doesnt need to be fixed i think the reason to a lot of car accidents is the driver the brakes dont help either

Haha, the cars do definitely cause more damage than taking them. It is a shame that the car mod cannot be edited!

Even the brakes on the Skoda are literally made of butter, so I believe that is why the trucks have a higher probability of being damaged more, as the Skodas are literally flying into them.

P.S. Sometimes the cars don't even stop and just go through and under the trucks, like... ??? What the heck!

76561198323202969.png

Most mods have configs integrated with them that allows you to change things such as damage speed and what not. I know this because I have had a long time experience with modifying mods for servers such as the ones I have worked with. (list of servers: Ark: Survival Evolved modded, Arma3 Exile mod, modded Minecraft, Space Engineers and more.) But most mod configs will say {modname}.config, configs, a file named Configs or they will just be called something else but located in the same files as the mod. Are you absolutely sure you checked?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived