no-collision for Rotterdam,Brussels.

---------------------- Reasons ----------------

so last night around 5PM aest i drive in Rotterdam and with so many Trucks and car there it impossible not accidenlty hit someone so i head to Brussel hopping it be bit better but i was wrong it wrose it had over 90 people in it and from that crazy ammount of lag i not able leave the repair store it that bad or i would've hit people and chance i got out of there i flip in ground by some person who thought it great idea to push my car over it glitch In ground fine. I on highway then as i following truck a pilot car out no were hit a truck "Flip it" over on highway and i staying there to make sure everything okay and on pull over side and then came back went right in front of me then beep horn i can't remeber ID or username but that really anooying and i recommand also for safety of others in city like France Ports (Major) calls i don't know how spell it but that can please add that because i have guest that it be full of people basically what ask for is Major City get no Collision so it safer because they lag and full of car crashes etc,

---------- PICS ----------------

i don't have any pics sadly

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.