750hp mod not working in multiplayer.

William Robinson

Question

Hello Truckers !

I have a slight problem... here it is:

I do have the 750hp mod for all trucks which is compatible in MP, working on the 1.27.2.9s update of the game but, when I launch TruckersMP Launcher then click on "Start ETS2" when loading my profile (which is the one from my VTC) it states: "MODs Disabled, you may check for dependencies, or if the mod is compatible. List below:". 

I downloaded this mod from a reputable source cough ets2mods and the author wrote "Tested in the last game update, and in multiplayer" the ISSUE is that it DOESN'T plain works, as though it is stated in the Allowed mod list that indeed it should work.

Please help me fix that very annoying issue.

8 answers to this question

I do not know how to solve the problem. However, you can change the code in the game files, I can not share the code because I do not know the code sharing prohibition

Hello @Ethan Jeremy Arthur 974
Try to download the updated mod, some mod may be corrupted or not is compatible with the current version.

Possible solution:
Download the mod on a different and updated page to the current version.

How to install TruckersMP Mod for ETS 2 & ATS:

*NOTE: If your doubt has been resolved, let us know to mark this thread as resolved ^_^

¡Good lucky!

Edited by Ashley
Removed unnecessary quotation. - Anriandor | Removed Bold, Italic and Centered Text as unnecessary.

Old ranks:              
   roles_game-moderator-leader.png.f8705625 - image.png.7837814402f73c303120645d2f3effc4.png -  roles_trial-game-moderator.png.78e7ac97d  
   roles_support.png.fc5b5f89970695aabd7092 - roles_community-moderator.png.629b933bb2
Spanish - Portugués
&------------------------------&

11 minutes ago, O?uzhanTPZ(TR) said:

I do not know how to solve the problem. However, you can change the code in the game files, I can not share the code because I do not know the code sharing prohibition

Hello @O?uzhanTPZ(TR)

The speed of the mod 750 HP is allowed please look:

Old ranks:              
   roles_game-moderator-leader.png.f8705625 - image.png.7837814402f73c303120645d2f3effc4.png -  roles_trial-game-moderator.png.78e7ac97d  
   roles_support.png.fc5b5f89970695aabd7092 - roles_community-moderator.png.629b933bb2
Spanish - Portugués
&------------------------------&

47 minutes ago, caff!!! said:

The mod does work, as long as you bought a truck with it on.  You can ignore the warnings displayed when you load the game in TruckersMP and load the save anyways.

Ok, there is my reply, I bought a Scania with the 750hp engine fitted from the dealership, customized it (in SP), but in MP the engine auto downgrades to a 360hp engine. I even tried to place the .scs file into TruckersMP mods folder... but nothing.

2 hours ago, Ethan Jeremy Arthur 974 said:

Ok, there is my reply, I bought a Scania with the 750hp engine fitted from the dealership, customized it (in SP), but in MP the engine auto downgrades to a 360hp engine. I even tried to place the .scs file into TruckersMP mods folder... but nothing.

I think you have to customize at time of purchase if it's one that works in MP, otherwise the truck shop will revert the engine back to one the truck is supposed to have if you tune it.  The other problem is that the mod might be adding an engine file, which if you try to join MP with would also cause the engine to revert as a fallback to prevent game crashes.

Independent driver

On 8/28/2018 at 2:16 PM, caff!!! said:

to quote Revolver Ocelot: I love to reload shift gears during a battle delivery.

2 hours ago, O?uzhanTPZ(TR) said:

Well... here's the thing, I do not want to modify an ALREADY existing engine, I do want for the specified engine (Volvo 750BHP engine) to just plain work in MP... the mod I found (which has been tested by other players) is MP compatible. Hereby I do not want to have to decompile the code once again and recompile it...