Colour On User Link

Suggestion Name: Colour On User Link | Makes The Name Of The Person Possesing The Rank the same colour set for the rank

Suggestion Description: This Addon Will Allow there to be a flow of colour also a different variety of colour along the forums it will also make peoples rank more recogniseable

Any example images: Screenshot_50.png.076cdb5fdfc2a8fe9b09dd8a707e8aa2.png This Is Without the addon  Screenshot_53-min.png.530c9e773baaa033968b79b8877a013b.pngWith TheAddon (taken from my forum but proobs the point)

Why should it be added?:To Allow Ranks to be easily recognised

I Will pay for this for tmp The Person who pays for the forum software will have to contact me

Here Is The Link   https://invisioncommunity.com/files/file/7589-group-color-on-user-link/

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kind Regards

Dylann

TruckersMP Veteran Driver

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

FotorCreated.jpg.ce8a5f04812a1bb79c0233287068beb5.jpg

It actually is a good idea to use, however, it could be difficult with the different themes. For instance, my name must be black for some people but blue for me:

PcIHXURbQ96KtDtIP7ObBA.png      zHV28DcAT5m_AnDFkRTIGw.png

We will see if it is going to be added. Personally, I would certainly love to see that :)

Screenshot_55-min.thumb.png.fffa9535457add549ffa844ea1bd030d.png

Just now, Anriandor said:

It actually is a good idea to use, however, it could be difficult with the different themes. For instance, my name must be black for some people but blue for me:

PcIHXURbQ96KtDtIP7ObBA.png      zHV28DcAT5m_AnDFkRTIGw.png

We will see if it is going to be added. Personally, I would certainly love to see that :)

Well ut would have to result to some colours that can be seen on both themes

it also appears that tmp have managed to counter this by changing the colour somehow to be seen easier on the 2nd theme . Nice one tmp :D

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kind Regards

Dylann

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

@Anriandor not only you oUggc0Q.png

Kind Regards

Dylann

@Dylann /!\ stop posting useless 'bump' messages on this topic please; this is the third time your post has been hidden for useless content, a fourth time will result in possible warnings for useless posting and spamming.

This is just a friendly reminder, but carrying on posting useless content will result in warnings, so please stop, thank you.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Would be a good idea but I can see some ranks being an issue with the dark theme. My other issue would be that there would be too much 'rainbow' in forum topics an responses. I think the rank tags do the job well enough! -1

iHobbit | Report Moderator

"You are entitled to food, clothing, shelter and medical attention. Anything else that you get is a privilege"

~USP Alcatraz

Game Reports <> Ban Appeals  <> Support <> Feedback <> Recruitment <> Game Rules >

• 2 years later...