4 ban

Question

3 answers to this question

The decision to take you onboard or not, is only up to the support team leader (and in rare cases, upper staff). To prevent any incorrect, or negative responses being given; I will close this topic - Reason being, the community are not responsible for giving a verdict on whether you are an eligible candidate or not. 

My piece of advice for you would be to just work hard around the forum by providing useful posts to other users, to show you are active and responsible enough of being given the role.

Although there were no specific mentions of ban history limiting your chances on this round of recruitment, I will bring to your attention what was mentioned by a different support team leader within the previous recruitment round: 

If you have more than 3 bans or warnings on the forum, please do not bother to apply. https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/topic/45258-support-team-recruitment/

I wish you the best of luck, all you can do is at least try your best to overcome your punishment history and patiently wait for a final decision to be made.

/Moved to solved. 

4 minutes ago, O?uzhanTPZ(TR) said:

I bought the account, but the account has 4 bans, does that prevent me from entering the support team?

Hello,

This may reduce your chances.

Requirements:

- Min. 17 years old

- Good knowledge of English
- Min. 100 posts
- Good behaviour
- Dedication and devotion to help other people

You can find all the prerequisites here: https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/announcement/18-support-team-recruitment/

Best regards,

xaverracer

Edited by [AC] #felixggru
Reyuirements

you bought it with bans? :huh:

No, bans do not prevent you applying to be anything, however, your behaviour since is what really matters...