Renault Magnum Opinions

SirSWillis

When you put 13 liter 520DXI under the bonnet, you will see it is not underpowered at all ((then you don't drive DAF 106XF , it maxes at 510))

And it is much better to feel weight while climbing... Wish the gradients were lasting much longer... I wouldn't matter climbing for 10 minutes atleast , around 35-40 km/h floored-down pedal.

I have clocked 167.000 km with my Magnum, most driven truck so far (next is FH16 750, 43k km but i no more drive it due 90 limit) , upgraded engine to 520 from 460DXI

If only Renaults had GPS (even as mod in MP) I wouldn't mind driving anything else ever... I am pop-up panel hater that's why, but still I love it by... everything!

The GPS is the only thing it lacks. My dad drives one, and his reason to go for it is simple, the cab space and vision, it has the tallest driver position, huge space to move around and it´s window view range is impressive comparing to other models.

This last part is obviously the clear difference when it goes to driving in this sim, and the 520 engine is perfect for what I expect from a ussual cargo trucks. Those who want more power are either respectfull High Weight Cargo drivers (only hard with trailer mods in SP) or just n00b kids who want to run.

The look of the cab is just so different (mb more kind of american look) and I hate it in the past. Then I start to like it and now I love the last model, damm Renault decided to go for the new T-line instead of keep improving the Magnum, I hope it wont be forgotten.

lkRjRkb.png

There are GPS mods for trucks that are missing GPS that would not crash anyone (not seen by any others, does not modify truck exterior or files etc.) but I guess offering mods to MP is not a case. Ofcourse not all GPS mods do that..

Here is the one if you like: https://www.mediafire.com/?6aom0bisjb7xddf

Admins can try it too if they like for "crash safe"

"Trucking is like love... Only newbies go fast and end up early

"

Actually I don't mind the Renaults, however I don't like the Ivecos much :P

Talk about Iveco, i think it's Hi-way where the mirror is giving you a huge blindspot.. also they're very quiet.

But it's a nice truck, nothing i would buy though.

I hate renaults, and especcially people who cant drive in it,

Today I got one person who used 2 lanes for taking the corner at EP, he rammed me, he flew 2 meters up and I got bumper over the snow where my trusty scania could drive out with no problems!

Dont take it personal, I just dont lliker renaults because I think theyre ugly, and too big (magnum)

I wonder if you look both ways when you cross my mind..

Be slow to critize, be fast to appreciate.

Today I got one person who used 2 lanes for taking the corner at EP, he rammed me, he flew 2 meters up and I got bumper over the snow where my trusty scania could drive out with no problems!

They could be using the wintermod, the tracks in the snow are abit incorrect.

Archived