The relevance of the date in the reports

FBTC - Raaphael

Hello everyone, I wanted to know the relevance of the dates in the reports. The point is this. If I have a video of a race against a player, but I can not remember the exact time that it happened, can I apply an approximate time for more or less? I do not know if it can affect the report at the end and being refused by the admin.

>  Raaphael   <   

Veteran Driver VII

?   ?  ? ? ?   ?

As far as I know, you can add the approximate time but you can avoid that just to be sure by browsing your logs. The logs have timestamp included.

If you have no idea of what it is, here's a little guide.

In order to see the exact time on logs, you need to type this command /pinfo [ID]  on chat in-game to get his/her details when you see someone violates the rules.

It will also record the time on when you type this command in-game.

1. Go to your Documents>ETS2MP>logs folder

2. Open chat_[DATE].log on your notepad. (I recommend notepad++ so that the text is organized.)

3. Use ctrl+f to find his ID including his TruckersMP ID, SteamID64, and of course the timestamp.

315AHVv.png

Don't forget to convert it to UTC±0.

In my case, I'm in UTC+8. To convert to UTC you just need to subtract the hour by 8.

So, 22:22:37 will become 14:22:37.

If your UTC is negative, then you just need to add the hour by what UTC time zone you're in.

For example UTC-8.

So, 22:22:37 will become 06:22:37.

Hope this helps.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived