Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

DLC Problem

LEDKIT

Question

9 answers to this question

1 hour ago, LEDKIT said:

Is not working ... I think is from mp . On sg works perfect . When I start the mp version the dlc is not there . ( dlc list)

Try delete TruckersMP folder on %programdata% and reinstall TMP Launcher :P

Hi Dear @LEDKIT

Please go to your Steam library - Uncheck the Mighty Griffin Mod. 

Right click ets2, properties, local files and verify your game files.  See if ETS2 downloads the DLC again and attempt to launch MP. If verifying the game files does not download the DLC automatically, please manually install it again by checking it from the Steam library. 

King Regards

BaldemarDeustch...

Created by @BurakAKSAKAL Thanks 

It should work on MP, try to buy a new Scania on MP and see if that works.

PLEASE NOTE: If you happen to change the rear of the truck to a DLC rear it will replace the brakes and signal lights. ONLY the players with the Griffin Tuning DLC can see the new rear. In the spolier below is what i'm talking about.

Spoiler

PyWU5J5.png

If you happen to be driving with just your truck players behind you will not know when you want to turn and they don't know when your breaking if you do not use the stock option. As I said above, only the players who have this DLC will be able to see the above (in spoiler) rear accessories. 

Edited by Trucking Gekco

4 hours ago, Lukavsky said:

If you have griffin installed,open launcher press F1 and try again.

Is not working ... I think is from mp . On sg works perfect . When I start the mp version the dlc is not there . ( dlc list)

7 hours ago, BaldemarDeutsch [EN\TR] said:

Hi Dear @LEDKIT

Please go to your Steam library - Uncheck the Mighty Griffin Mod. 

Right click ets2, properties, local files and verify your game files.  See if ETS2 downloads the DLC again and attempt to launch MP. If verifying the game files does not download the DLC automatically, please manually install it again by checking it from the Steam library. 

King Regards

BaldemarDeustch...

Hello, 

Are you the same person who made a ticket as well?

•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M

Moved to solved.

•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M