Server Config Changes

AbbieGator

Do you like the settings on the Trial server?  

278 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like these changes?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/19/17 at 12:23 PM

Why don't we keep the cars but instead of people doing say like 160-200mph/km/h in them how about speed limiting them to 110km/h approx 80mph, this would mean that we could keep the cars and still have the simulation server, how about increasing the handling of the cars so people can control them better at say 150-200km/h. This would probably make everyone happy if the "Skoda's" would have better handling and/or add a different car so we could see a mini variety of vehicles instead of the 1 car, either that or add like a van/ box truck so we can still do deliveries, These changes should make the Multiplayer game more enjoyable and make everyone proud to be a TruckersMP participant.

7 hours ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

No truck can go or accelerate as fast as the Scout car, no truck has the 20 tons weight of the Scout car. There were trolls long before there were cars, and there will always be trolls, but instead of a surface-surface rocket, they'd have to use a regular truck. If you like cars so much, maybe you're playing the wrong game... Euro TRUCK simulator, American TRUCK simulator.

You are going on the road and everything trucks. In real life, Is İt filled Will trucks? This Would be very boring.. 

in RL people will not drive with 140 km/h with 60 tons of cargo. Do not forget that the game is for single player where we can see cars but they are AI. The game is not designed for MP,  it;s truck sim not car racing one.
One more thing, cars in game are trucks that only looks like car, which is one of the reasons why they cause so much troubles.

2 hours ago, Caernage said:

I am agree with @Babou71 

If the trolls can not use a car, they can use a truck without a trailer so the idea is useless, it is my opinion

Trolling with a truck is a lot harder. It is harder to flip a truck and harder to lose control or accelerate as fast

Disappointed! Can't you guys just give us a "hardcore simulation server" (as you guys propably would have called it..)(Regular server imo). 

TruckersMP are loosing so many players who just wanna play legit. And by that I mean; Driving at max 90Km/h, have collision zones everywhere, follow traffic rules, NO BS. 

Give us a simulation server that doesn't allow for bs to happen.. Force all vehicles (trucks and cars) to do a maximum of 90Km/h. And have admins on to get rid of trolls who are there to ruin the sim experiance. 

Login onto TruckersMP and playing is not a sim experiance at all as it stands now. Multiplayer in a trucksim have so much potential, too bad you guys don't use it at all. Its a unrealistic trollfest all the freakin time. 

2 minutes ago, MARTIN M said:

TruckersMP are loosing so many players who just wanna play legit

TruckersMP isn't "losing so many players". In fact, we have many new members everyday. There are 1'658'760 players registered and this number is constantly increasing.

Here are some stats:

Spoiler

yItbo1H.png

If you really want to have such a server, you can take a look at the suggestions and if you don't find one, create a topic, if a good amount of people support the idea, the Devs might give it a try.

^

Have you ever been on the suggestion forums? There are a ton of people who wants a server thats basically allows for trucksimming, instead of trollsimming.

Edit: Using kinda harsh words (?) cause the point never seem to come across. 

Edited by Anriandor
Removed unnecessary quotation.

It's sad to see the direction the TMP Team is taking this multiplayer mod. Instead of promoting and working towards an enjoyable simulation experience, TMP is just becoming more and more like an arcade truck racing game where laws of physics are mean't to be ignored and the few realism aspects of SCS's truck simulator is deactivated to garner the truck racers instead of simmers.. This summer has made me lose a lot of interest in the MP seeing the decisions made by the TMP team. 

What a shame. I have been a huge fan of ETS2 since I began playing it almost right after its release. Needless to say, I was absolutely thrilled when ETS2 MP was announced and finally released. And don't get me wrong, I am terribly grateful for the amount of effort the Truckers MP team has put into the whole project.

However, I must say that I am a bit disappointed over the direction thatTruckers MP seems to be heading for. I think we can all agree that ETS2 isn't exactly a "simulator" per definition, however, I do still believe that the idea and concept of ETS2 is of a serious nature. That being said, I don't see this being reflected in Truckers MP. When I first heard about a MP for ETS2  I thought "Yes, finally I can drive in an environment with  other drivers that behave and act more like a human truck driver would. Not like the terribly bad AI in SP". Sadly, this hope of mine has gradually dwindled away due to the MP being more and more catered towards the people who want to drag race trucks, race across Europe with no speed limiter or otherwise drive and act like no real truck driver would. 

And yes, I know you have servers for those of us who like a bit more realism, however, the sad thing is that those servers are almost entirely empty. The main reasons being that those of us who drive more realistically have either given up on MP or drive on the more populated servers just to meet other drivers along the road. Even though you know it will cause certain death for yourself and your cargo...

So please tell me, why can't you just make the MP the way it should have been made? With speed limiter and collision zones where it is logical and practical to have them? Do you really want to attract players who have no interest in atleast trying to play ETS2 as a simulator? I just want to end this post by stating that these are my personal opinions and that people may disagree with me if they feel that I am wrong. However, I do think that ETS2 MP is heading in a not so favorable direction and I am sad to say that it has been ruined by trolls and people not even interested in trying to play the game even a little bit seriously.

5 hours ago, MARTIN M said:

Disappointed! Can't you guys just give us a "hardcore simulation server" (as you guys propably would have called it..)(Regular server imo). 

TruckersMP are loosing so many players who just wanna play legit. And by that I mean; Driving at max 90Km/h, have collision zones everywhere, follow traffic rules, NO BS. 

Give us a simulation server that doesn't allow for bs to happen.. Force all vehicles (trucks and cars) to do a maximum of 90Km/h. And have admins on to get rid of trolls who are there to ruin the sim experiance. 

Login onto TruckersMP and playing is not a sim experiance at all as it stands now. Multiplayer in a trucksim have so much potential, too bad you guys don't use it at all. Its a unrealistic trollfest all the freakin time. 

Europe 1 already has speed limiter

People here moaning about it being a truck sim and the TMP Team not giving you a simulation server etc you do realize there is EU1 don't you which is the speed limited simulation server?

I'm not against a server like this (sorry if my previous post maked it look  like I was) having a variety of server options is a good thing (should put and end to posts moaning about cars) but I just didn't think it should have been EU3 because sometimes when EU2 is full people use EU3 or when EU2 is having problems and being quite laggy lots of people switch to EU3 and some people used EU3 to drive cars away from the chaos on EU2 and other used them to pilot convoy or for media for convoys

Edited by Killua // Ireland ^_^

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg