Server Config Changes

AbbieGator

Do you like the settings on the Trial server?  

278 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like these changes?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/19/17 at 12:23 PM

37 minutes ago, LE GAMER 64 said:

This is superb server with no speedlimit and no car :) 

So, no Cars and no Speedlimit means, You will be trolled with Solo Trucks, instead of Cars! Where´s the Difference?

Troll is Troll and Trolls doing Trollstuff with or without a Car!

One possible Solution would be Ranked Serversided Profiles and not Client Side. So, the Player must get a Rank and a good Reputation to be allowed in using Cars. It also helps to sort out the "Steamsale" Trolls! Also the Player can not cheat any Money and so on. Players will Think Twice to risk their Profile, when they need hard Work to get a Rank and Reputation.

But Nevermind, for Trolls it doesn´t matter.

30 minutes ago, [AC] xaverracer said:

Very nice work!!! I hope that many players will use this server! :D Finally a real Euro TRUCK simulation server !!!  :)

Wrong, there's EU1 for that, why are you not there, then? You'll get trolling trucks instead of cars, nothing will change, trolls gonna troll.

I better use my car and travel all roads for achievement, then I'll get back to EU3.

Edited by Fulgura

@Myxtro

How many people know about these new settings? Not much.

I agree with the first two paragraphs of @Flusengrabscher. The new settings will not solve any problems except the players complaining about cars here on the forum.

I'm sure that the majority of the players has no problem with cars, hence the server will stay empty.

Although I think it's a good idea because there are some players that would really appreciate the new server. But I will keep using EU2... sorry 

11 hours ago, SubVerse said:

Having more staff would be better than wasting the time setting up a server.

What would be better is admins stop accepting low-length videos as proof, like someone troll you on purpose while recording, you rage and do the same to him, he cuts the entire video and send an 5 seconds video as "proof" and they accept it.

This is a joke really.

1 hour ago, Fulgura said:

Wrong, there's EU1 for that, why are you not there, then? You'll get trolling trucks instead of cars, nothing will change, trolls gonna troll.

I better use my car and travel all roads for achievement, then I'll get back to EU3.

Because EU#1 are bit players and there is the speed limiter. In my statement, I emphasized that there is, so to speak, a server WITHOUT cars, on which one can drive WITHOUT speed limiter! 9 out of 10 Reports I have made are those of drivers who are abnormally fast on the road WITH CAR and this caused in accidents. And with truck you can't drive much faster than 160 km/h.

Regards,

xaverracer

34 minutes ago, Carrera18 said:

No, I love cars in game. If cars removed, this game end for me. Cars removed, everywhere trucks. This bad image.. .

I would very happy if cars would removed. Since the cars, there are unfortunately also more idiots. Because of the fast speed of the car, some people are easily agressive and then violate the rules. Finally, it is a TRUCK simulator.
PS: You could implement a bus mod in the multiplayer: D

Nope don't like this change at all

EU3 is meant to be identical to EU2, its meant to be the spillover server for EU2 when its full or when EU2 has problems or is really laggy (which does happen sometimes)

Sry buy Fingers crossed this trail fails and EU3 reverts back to normal :)

If you really must do a server like this then should open EU5 as it and leave EU3 alone like it was before this trial

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

But if 65% of the players (aprox) DONT read the forums... How they will now these changes if they "instalogin" to EU2? ...

2 hours ago, DrEGZo said:

@Myxtro

How many people know about these new settings? Not much.

2 hours ago, Myxtro said:

Let's hope more people will switch from EU2 to EU3. Right now it's still a dead server.

And as @Killua // Ireland ^_^ said, why use Eu3 for the Trial, create a Eu5 or use Eu4, which is completely empty.

Now We cant do serious convoys with good usage of pilots cars because EU3 has gone... And Eu2 will be full, with 300 of queue, make it imposible doing convoys.. GJ...

Opening new servers is not free. If this trial turns out positive, we can do this if we know it's going to be used. Investing money in something that might not turn out well is risky.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

2 hours ago, [AC] xaverracer said:

I would very happy if cars would removed. Since the cars, there are unfortunately also more idiots. Because of the fast speed of the car, some people are easily agressive and then violate the rules. Finally, it is a TRUCK simulator.
PS: You could implement a bus mod in the multiplayer: D

Yes, if so, when the cars are removed, there will be trucks go rocket and not have trailer trucks go out like. Skodaların is not a solution to the trolls, but it is for me that many people give up the game.

What's wrong with having a variety of options to use? There's EU#1, no cars, speed limits. EU#2, cars allowed, no speed limits and the biggest capacity for players. Eu#3, in this trial mode, no cars and no speed limits. EU#4, full map NCZ. People who want a realistic gaming experience, not bothered by cars, Eu#1, people who want the full package, EU#2, people who don't like being trolled by cars but don't want to have their speed limited, EU#3. It seems to me very selfish to reject changes because you don't like them, you still have the server with the options you like, be it EU#1, EU#2 or EU#4, so how about showing a little respect to others whose tastes are different than yours? In fact, it would be perfect (IMO) if we could have another server, with cars allowed and speed limits, something like 100 Km/h max for trucks, 150 Km/h max for cars (actually, this would be IMO the most realistic server). 

2 hours ago, Vellaco [ESP] said:

Now We cant do serious convoys with good usage of pilots cars because EU3 has gone

This is where the new server I was talking about would be perfect. Serious convoys should never go faster than 80 Km/h.

3 minutes ago, Carrera18 said:

Yes, if so, when the cars are removed, there will be trucks go rocket and not have trailer trucks go out like. Skodaların is not a solution to the trolls, but it is for me that many people give up the game.

No truck can go or accelerate as fast as the Scout car, no truck has the 20 tons weight of the Scout car. There were trolls long before there were cars, and there will always be trolls, but instead of a surface-surface rocket, they'd have to use a regular truck. If you like cars so much, maybe you're playing the wrong game... Euro TRUCK simulator, American TRUCK simulator.

• Upvote 1