Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Can I get no damage mod?

Fragem

You can use the mod of 0 damage as long as you do not use it to cause accidents, troll mode etc, hack for non-collision zone '' NCZ '' is not allowed and you cannot use hacks to modify the speed, but yes 0 damage.

Rule:

Hacking/Speedhacking/Bug abusing

Using artificial tools to change gameplay, using cheat engine in order to bypass the speeding limiter or anything similar.

¡Good lucky!

Old ranks:              
   roles_game-moderator-leader.png.f8705625 - image.png.7837814402f73c303120645d2f3effc4.png -  roles_trial-game-moderator.png.78e7ac97d  
   roles_support.png.fc5b5f89970695aabd7092 - roles_community-moderator.png.629b933bb2
Spanish - Portugués
&------------------------------&

If you're looking for that No Damage Mod by Avgerho, just look him up on his official YouTube channel.

3 hours ago, ws353 said:

what kind of hacks are the speed mods? more engine power?I have never seen anyone do more than 180 km/h before in game

It's just speeding up the revolution so you can be at 120km/h in a matter of seconds but still not going against the truck's max speed. Don't use this feature in multiplayer.

No damage is fine just don't use it to troll.

15 hours ago, ws353 said:

¿Qué tipo de hacks son los mods de velocidad? Más potencia del motor? Nunca he visto a nadie hacer más de 180 km / h antes en el juego

More speed, is like a fast camera :troll: ahah 

There are many mod of 0 damage and even in the same mod comes speedhack and many more things, but it is dangerous to use it . I do not recommend it  :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived