Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

[SCS Blog] Bella Italia

SCS Blog

No, not at all. It only depends in which part of the country you live, and wether your city cares about roads or not.

Anyway, since I just went offtopic, I'll just say that Sicily will be 100% in the DLC since there are already some definition files in-game. Don't know about Sardinia though.

For now one city is confirmed, Cassino (can be seen in the Steam page screenshots) and it's probably there because Alfa Romeo has a factory there, employing over 4000 people.

No, not at all. It only depends in which part of the country you live, and wether your city cares about roads or not.

Maybe potholes aren't common where you live (Veneto?) but in Piedmont are quite common, specially on roads controlled by the State... With that being said I'd stop this offtopic discussion.

Edited by Alex [ITA]

5632256.png  | ❔ Need help? ❔ | Allowed mods | TMP Rules |  5632256.png      If you liked what I wrote, just click the "Upvote" button! Thank you! ↗↗↗

1275462519_role_VeteranVI(1).png.e3386be

• Guest locked this topic