Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Reporting players

lFreds00n

Hi there!

I've been driving with external contracts most of the time. Especially during prime-time hours i've experienced multiple players ramming me, which is a pretty awful experience.

Now... i'm fine with reporting and such but the biggest issue here is that it isn't solving my situation: my truck has been damaged and so did my trailer.

The best solution here would be; use the auto-save on a regular basis but what kind of system are we in then?

Last time i reported someone, 5-10 minutes later the rammer got away (no action has been taken against player X) while my trailer had 13% DMG.

Hence why i tend to not report anymore since it takes up more time for me then for anyone to ram me off the road. This literally happened 3x during one contract in one hour...

While you're busy reviewing rammers, hackers,... the players who actually need you are left with nothing or luckily an auto-save from a couple of minutes ago.

You're grasping the problem by the leaves, not by the roots.

If someone reports someone else for ramming and the mod doesn't ban / kick the other player, can they at least repair my trailer?

Here is one hour of driving, while the reckless rammers are doing regular contracts going over 90 km/h easily.

I'm a decent driver myself; i only accept external contracts as you can see on my profile. I have numerous hours of GP (only in MP btw): https://www.worldoftrucks.com/en/online_profile.php?id=22282

And this is what i got since i didn't have an auto-save... for 'only' 15% dmg due to rammers (3!!!):

ets2_00003.thumb.jpg.f98728f5261f818411fcd98eef6783d2.jpg

(I'm sorry it's in DUTCH but i think you get the idea; 31K reward, 31K penalty for DMG)

It's painful to see the one being rammed receiving way more penalty compared to the rammer himself. There goes my half hour - hour worth of GP. 

My main suggestion: repair trailer of reported rammed players.

I'd LOVE to see everyone being limited to 90 Km/h missions. Imo you're here for the view and drive experience, not for a quick cash grab.

And as you can see the experience is mostly ruined for those players... not everyone is a bad driver and accidents happen but it shouldn't be that big of an issue that being rammed is way more penalizing then ramming someone else (especially if not being kicked).

Imo auto-saving every couple of minutes still doesn't solve the problem entirely; i'm still the victim who needs to re-do 5-10 minutes of GP due to one rammer (it happend 3x; half an hour to 15 minutes 'extra' gameplay?).

Greetings,

Fredson

Edited by lFreds00n

With the current multiplayer version and the fact that there has not been added an economy system, it cannot be done as you would like to have it. Repairing another user's trailer or at least paying the costs for doing so would require synchronising two clients where one person has access to the other's profile and vice versa. This would require sharing the save games between each other, implying to download every player's save game you encounter or ram. As you can imagine, that would be too much work just to get a little bit of in-game money which is not worth anything since you could just use a software to cheat an unlimited amount of it. If you do not want to get rammed anymore, please use the fourth European server as there are no collisions at all. Also, you could use the first server if you want to be limited to 110km/h and drive without cars.

Rejected.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.