Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Website Report duration

michael_0802

Question

6 answers to this question

Our admins try to deal with your reports as soon as possible. The queue is big at this moment so it can take up to a week or 14 days for admin to deal with it. As long as you provided sufficient evidence and the right TruckersMP ID, your report will be dealt with accordingly. It just takes a bit more time then usual. i got one from the 4 Aug i'm still waiting with patience. with the new system they have added recently mayby in the next few day you will have your answer.. 

@michael_0802

Welcome to the forums.

Please be aware when you use the report system on the website, there is a backlog of reports and the oldest reports are claimed/looked at first.

As long as you have sufficient evidence in your report and used the correct reasoning why that individual should be banned - just give it time and someone from staff will claim your report and make a decision. 

Hope this has helped.

Riley

Edited by K0rnholio
Added thread to help OP

well they say reports must not be older than 1 month, but i have so many video evidences like 20 or 25 waiting, still cant create new report and all of them are getting old