Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

What is Sufficient Evidence?

Tractor9D

I have reported this kid for being racist and completely going out of his way to wreck people. I did not have video evidence (but will record from now on), but i did find the chat log and sent it with the report. Low and behold, insufficient evidence?! 

Names of the 3 kids making it hard to play (2 days in a row having to deal with them)

1. DuramaxKid564 (MPID 1369178)

2. bg_gaming7 (MPID 1247373)

3. jmanrex (MPID 763910)

This is the chat log from DuramaxKid564. duramax.thumb.png.96d629fb8bcfe01f2b63000eb415c44e.png

Chat log can be changed by the reporter as it's just a text file so I'm not really surprised it was rejected.

Next time try to get a screenshot of the chat in game as well as a /pinfo of the person as that can't be edited within the logs ;)

Also ramming should be a video (As you say, it's often a good idea to record you session) and blocking is better as a video but multiple screenshots with a /time in chat is (mostly) fine from my experience

Thank you for your reply. I do understand that the notepad can be tampered with, but i don't have time for that crap. I just want to play the game and enjoy myself. Lessons learned and will record gameplay from now on. How exactly do you use the /pinfo. I have never used it before.

I'd agree with the above, text files can be edited by anyone so for all the admin knows you edited the log to make said player look bad. 

For something chat related make sure to take a screenshot of the chat in game. The in game chat can't be edited so admins will accept that, you also need to make sure to grab their pinfo. This is done by /pinfo (server ID). Example /pinfo 2048, if the player had 2048 beside their name. A great video recorder would be OBS (Open Broadcast Software), I have this open all the time and it doesn't give me any lag while playing.

If you have a GTX600 and above you can use the Nvidia shadow play to record your game play for the last few minuted (can be set in settings) I prefer to use that as OBS records only the top left corner of game for some reason. 

Also, you are allowed to grab their TMP ID from the spawning log if you don't want to do /pininfo

• 2 weeks later...

Archived