Reporting with video

Coldpaws

when reporting people for intentional blocking of motorways etc, ramming wrong side etc, is it best to report each player individually or can I do a video with all them named so they can get way less reports?

like time stamp each person so the admins can see each one without getting confused

Having to run a separate video recording program is lame. I just want to play, but the parasite car drivers and general shitty driving I have seen make it near impossible to enjoy the game of late. My ingame reporting of drivers blatantly ramming me in the wrong direction (just one example of bad driving) have come up with no actions taken. Until the MP team includes a video recording program included within the sim I don't see how all the real sim drivers with ever be rid of the terrible drivers who are ruining the MP experience.

^

I know you don't want to run a separate program, but I've found that Plays.tv is very good.  I've got mine set to manual recording, so I only turn it on when I am going to leave my pickup point, and it just runs in the background until I stop the recording.  If something happens and I need to do a report, I can go back to the recording, make a clip out of the relevant portion and upload it as evidence.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived