Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Always No Job after send the good (ATS)

masbobbys

Question

ATS

Everytime i finish send the good. then i look for job...its always empty.

Then i change the economy config, then the job appear. BUT after i send the good,  it happen again the job is empty.

So i must repeat change the economy config.

What make frustation is the truck always comeback to garage.  Is anybody have experience like me ? is any solution for this ?

Fyi i use window 7.

Thank you ...

3 answers to this question

^ in addition, you can find bit more info why it happens:

On 3.01.2017 г. at 9:30 PM, Anriandor said:

Hello @lameskydiver,

the issue you're currently experiencing is a well-known "bug" (even though it cannot really be considered to be a bug) because the singleplayer time doesn't match the actual online server time. As a result of that, you do not see any (or at least, hardly any) job offers in the freight marked.

In order to fix this, you will easily have to either call a tow truck that takes you to the next service station, sleep at a hotel or fast travel between two of the garages you own (just try this again because you've said that it didn't work for you).

This step needs to be repeated each day if you're logging in, to your multiplayer session.

Btw - before asking a question that has already been asked, don't hesitate to use the search function on the top right-hand corner of your screen in order to see whether this question has already been answered so far.

For further issues or really big troubles, feel free to contact the official TruckersMP Support: https://support.truckersmp.com/

I really hope that I was able to help you so that you can find some jobs again :)

King regards ;)

You can --->

• Teleport to another garage to change economy
  • Turn on fatigue simulation in singleplayer and sleep in multiplayer

btw. F7+Enter does not work anymore for resetting economy's .