Haulage 64 2017 - Wish Granted!

EchoSpot

UuVjc5b.jpg

Haulage 64 2017 - Wish64

You raised: £605* so far at the time of this post 

A total of 2,103 of your showed up over the weekend to show your support including around 30 VTC's

With that 121 community members worked together and put in 1,191 hours into planning and delivering the event, including 600+ hours of Event Management.

As the co-owners of the Flagship Events, It gives us great pleasure to take the time today to thank some people.

Most important first, we would like to thank YOU. Without your support and participation, this event would not be possible.

Personal thanks goes to:

Once again, @Clarkinator and @Kat_pw as the senior representatives from TruckersMP, thank you for your ongoing support towards Haulage 64 and indeed Flagship overall.

@Djinsomnia #Wish64 for leading this year's H64 Planning Committee. Even though things didn’t always go to plan, we pulled through and made the best with what we had!

@Fading @ThatCrazyPillow @bokker12 @Csinc005 @FozzyGuy #Wish64 @Matt [FG] [FSE] #Wish64 @Mirrland @MrHarv98 @The Scottish Lad @[TSRVTC - Examiner] kNex FaNz @Δη∂гεα_Ŧνg #Wish64

You guys formed the 2017 H64 Committee, your hard work and commitment paid off and we delivered yet again, what is without a doubt a fantastic weekend. Thank you all.

To everyone that helped with the Event Management (too many to tag) Thank You Very Much!

We would also like to thank all of the badmins and fadmins that helped us keep the roads safe during the event:

@Bonnm @smokywarfame @MrHarv98 @Trucking Australia @Tuxy Fluffyclaws @scarface0359 @The Imaginative Lad @PHL | WelshGaz @Djinsomnia #Wish64 @JeffSFC @Digital

@Nameless Ghoul @Sgt_Tailor @Louie G @El1teZombiezHD @immortal766 @KacaKTV @KrazyMudkip @0zgur @Julien78 [BE]

Next, thank you to @[TSRVTC - Owner] Senka Wolf and the dedicated members of The Simulator Radio VTC for their relentless support to running our challenges and event management.

@LondonLad @Mark - Truckers.FM and the rest of the Truckers.FM team for providing fantastic live coverage for the whole weekend, and for their £210 donation to Make-A-Wish!

Covering the official media coverage, we would like to thank:

@Sir Smokey - #24S @TSRVTC - CheeseOnToast #H64 and the team from Snowball Media

@IST ScaniaT and @FozzyGuy #Wish64 from the Motion Films Team

@Qubals from HHA

@The Josh #Wish64

@MiniDave , @DHbatman,  @Twitch.tv/MrJakeeee , @FozzyGuy #Wish64 and all the other live streamers for giving the world a great view from inside the convoy

@TrademarkGamer Thank you for falling asleep on the official stream :P

If there is anyone we've missed, sorry. We appreciate all of your hard work.

Please use this thread to share your thoughts and media from the event. What did we do well? What could we do better? Is there anything different you would like to see?

Meanwhile, above a sign in Poland.......

7dpuKIT.jpg

Remember: "!!! CAUTION - YET ANOTHER FRENCH TOLL AHEAD !!!

From all of us at Flagship Events

Thank You

Remember you can still donate! Click here

| SCS Beta Tester | Haulage 64 Founder |

Game Rules | Report a Player | Submit a Ticket | Ask for Help

Ex-Support Staff TMP

!! Member Since Day 1 !!

Thank you guys for making this edition of Haulage64 awesome! Even though I couldn't be there, I really enjoyed to work with the team and help as much as I could! I hope to be there next year and see all of you guys there aswell!

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

Thanks for bringing us this awesome event! Maybe tomorrow evening I should post the photos I took in the convoy...

Every bit of my free time during the weekend was used to drive in the H64 convoy :P See you next year!

5632256.png  | ❔ Need help? ❔ | Allowed mods | TMP Rules |  5632256.png      If you liked what I wrote, just click the "Upvote" button! Thank you! ↗↗↗

1275462519_role_VeteranVI(1).png.e3386be

Thx to everyone involved and well done :D Was a fantastic event and did enjoy most of it :D Was my first year going to it ;)  The only bit of criticism I have is the fact the server was speed limited meaning it was impossible to catch back up 2 times I had to f7 on Friday and that kinda annoyed me but apart from that it was just fantastic :D Sad its over now :( Great event for a great cause :)

My photos from H64 are here ;) I'm sure some of you will find yourselfs in here somewhere maybe ;)  :P

http://imgur.com/a/9j0YN

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

Yet again you pulled off an incredible event for another very good cause. Working with you guys in the first year, I know how many man-hours and effort goes into the planning and running of this event.

You've all put your hearts into this and I think that kindness is more valuable than any amount of money which could be raised.

It was a blast from the past helping you with CC again. Looking forward to next years... Thank you! :) 

This was my second year participating in Haulage 64 and again it didn't disappoint! My first year getting involved in media and unexpectedly at last minute, Convoy Control. It was great to be part of the team that helped. I would definitely recommend getting involved next year, it was such a laugh and a great cause that we are doing it for. 

Thanks again to the flagship management team for letting me be part of it. 

Looking forward to Haulage 64 2018!!! 

A fantastic end professional event all around. I had a blast working with everyone on both sides of the event. I'm looking forward to next year!

5ekjGCj.png

Intel i7 7700k│ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero│G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB 3000MHz │EVGA GTX 1080 FTW│EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2│Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe M.2/Samsung 850 EVO 500GB│Corsair H100i v2│Corsair iCUE 465x RGB

Audio Technica AD700's│Beyerdymanic DT770's 80Ω│Corsair Strafe RGB Blues│Logitech G502 Spectrum│Alienware AW3420DW

Fantastic event, and for such a great cause. a HUGE well done to everyone in the Haulage64/Flagship teams,

and to all those who dedicated their time, if that be driving, CC'ing or even donating a pound,

THANK YOU!

q0Jv.png

On behalf of the Truckers.FM Radio Team.

Thank You, and we look forward to more community events!

signature.png.01ca08257761c1d4ea766c13ccdc06af.png

Community Manager at SCS Software & Truckers.FM Founder.

This was my third year at the event, attending h64 ever since it started and this was my 2nd time i think with planning or cc stuff.. I had a great weekend, i mean for a whole year im not excited or hyped to play ets but boy when its h64, screw everything else x) , Truth to be told, slept 4-5 hours a day, ate at my pc table (all 3 meals) which is a mess if you ask me now, didnt go anywhere from the house ever since h64 started.. #nolife , I had some great moments in this year's h64, lets just say this years h64 was more fun than the two previous ones, yes previous ones were spot on professional and no cc or routes were screwed up but come on! when things go wrong is when the fun begins :P . 

I'd swear to god if IPB hadn't disabled upvote on topics id make 100 accounts & upvote this topic.

So here take all the up votes q6DHMBN.gif

Archived