Fixing your game freezing issues

As this has repeatedly shown up in the help section, I thought I would create a guide on how to fix your game freezes.

Often when you come from single player to multiplayer, you experience game freezing or black outs. Whilst this is really frustrating, it is simple to fix.

The game freezing is due to having drivers in your company via single player. There are 3 simple ways to fix this.

1) Wait 10-15 mins then it should unfreeze, I know this can feel like it's not working, but be patient, it will unfreeze.

2) Dismiss all the drivers within your company 

Navigate to company manager:

t89lJE.jpg

Then navigate to Driver Manager:

oFh8o4.jpg

Select your drivers and Dismiss them:

nIxnwG.jpg

3)Make a Single player profile and Multiplayer profile. Use your current profile for sp due to drivers.

Multiplayer is based more in the future then your singleplayer gameplay. So everyone has synchronized dates and time.

I hope this helped :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 28/03/2018 at 8:41 AM, grundi2601 said:

You can try to go into singleplayer, delete the players in your firm & drive at least one cargo in singleplayer. After that save your game & try to connect to multiplayer again.

Hope this works for you as it has worked for me :)

If you prefer, start over with a new MP-only player. It's such ... but it works.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...

Nice guide.! Thank you so much ❤️ 

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------