Cant see other players in multiplayer.

BlueSwurl

Question

So i join in multiplayer, sign in as usual, connection established. Great!

But i cant see other players!

Drive to dover, cant even see or hear a truck. Go to felixstowe, nobody! Go to paris? What happens? NOBODY.

Anybody help?

9 answers to this question

1). Did you get the "Connected" message on the bottom left of the screen, stating you are connected.

2). Perhaps it could be internet related, poor connection or server lag can delay the loading of player's, how long were you on for to not be able to see anyone?

If you are sure that the problem is not your internet connection I advise you to try this solution:

Steam > Library >  Euro truck 2 > Right from the properties click. > local game files integrity verification in front The "Close" button, you will get a game update > and again I'm going to get to fix corrupted files.

However, I give you the internet link of the software that allows you to know your Internet connection.

http://www.speedtest.net/

Solution:When setting up the mode, the location of the file where ETS2 is installed

You need to select the path "C: \ Program Files \ Steam \ SteamApps \ common \ Euro Truck Simulator 2".

You should try to shut down the firewall from the modem settings and enter the game with yandex dns.