Where is my VTC ?

Rubber_Duck_17

Question

Hi not sure who I need to speak to but I ran a VTC with another guy called Jay but in December last year I had a serious car accident and have not even been able to game since. I am now back online and have purchased a new pc which arrives Wednesday. However I have noticed on the forum the VTC seems to have disappeared, company was called Precision Trucking and I am wanting to obviously keep the VTC running, I have really missed my online gaming so is there anything I can do. ?

Edited by SUZYLU89
Please use a descriptive title to help others members to understand what your thread speak. (Rule 1.10)

u9rdgFB.jpg

5 answers to this question

Hey @stuarthorry80.

It seems that your original VTC post was archived due to inactivity. 

Spoiler

Due to it being created by the other guy who isn't with you anymore, you must create another topic.

However, you do not meet the requirements to post another VTC topic. You need to get 100 useful posts on the forums before you're allowed to post in the companies area.

Let me know if this helps :).

NqBHV9L.png TruckersMP - Staff Team Member NqBHV9L.png

- Twitter | Steam | Facebook | YouTube | Discord -

Obviously it was inactive seen as I had a serious car accident and couldn't walk or work let alone game. There was a lot of effort put into getting the VTC up and running so surely something can be done. It's not like am a child or anything I am a 37 year old man with a life and a family.

u9rdgFB.jpg