Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Hello again! I've been looking to your ban system. No offence, but you are disrespect your own work. You can not cover 10% of the reports from EU 1, 2 and 3.

In several topics I saw comments that suggests and encourage recording and manual sending the video to an admin. This can work if everybody recording. As MCSA I won't recommend that if you have an HDD. (TTL reduced to 300 days ...ish) Your specs will go off the grid, and the game performance will be poor. (low fps if computer is rated as 7.5 or lower)

Why don't you create a report system, based on server recording? You can set wide area cams all over the map.

Example> 

Some player ram or block... on A10. I make the report. The server record constantly that road. When it gets my report, server will save that 30 seconds video, together with the proper identification of the player reported. (steamId and other). The administrator will access the video, and make a decision. After administrator close the case, the video will be deleted or place as evidence on youtube. 

This way, nobody will get away without the proper punishment. I know it's complicated, it will take a lot of time, but it's doable. Do this and from that 10% efficiency, you will gain 95%. (Some players choose not to report small infractions).

Thank you for your time.

We already have a similar system in place. When you report someone ingame, the past 2 minutes (prior to you reporting them) is saved for the admin to see and deal with, if seen to be a punishable offence, the admin will ban the user and move on to the next report. I believe a system similar to your idea may be already thought of but i'm not too sure. An idea where report evidence is uploaded onto the TMP servers instead of YouTube or something similar and reports that don't get dealt with ingame get made into a web report, i'm not too sure, it could be implemented but it would require a lot of time and effort, money and server storage.

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

[TruckersMP Retired Team Member (Ex-Game Moderator)]

If you are replying to me, please @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or quote my message otherwise I may not respond

Hello @PaRaDoX38,

I have to inform you that your suggestion will most likely be declined because you do not use the mandatory format which has to be followed:

• A fitting title.
  • A description of what the suggestion is about.
  • A reason why it should be added/removed/changed.
  • Any eventual example images or similar.

Please change your original topic by editing it in order to include the mandatory format. Otherwise, your topic will not be moved to "Open for Discussion" and people are not going to be able to comment on your suggestion which excludes staff, of course.

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Anriandor

TruckersMP Moderator

As El1teZombiezHD said above, there already is a similar system in place. However, since you did not edit the topic within a week in order to follow the mandatory format, we cannot leave that suggestion open, hence why it is not going to be accepted. Please make sure that you follow the format the next time.

Rejected.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.