Editing the TMP ID in web reports

heyhococo

Suggestion Name: Editing the TruckersMP ID in web reports

Suggestion Description: I think that users should be given the ability to change the TMP ID in a web report, at the moment we could type a wrong ID in a report by accident, and with the new rep system we may get bad rep without intention.

Any example images?: Nope

Why this should've added: There would be less useless reports if we realise the incorrect ID, and it also means that we wouldn't unintentionally get bad rep from an incorrect ID.

Coming from this comment in the new rep system thread:

Well, the new web report system is to mainly block out those reports that keep on giving them long videos, reporting a player who actually didn't do anything etc. If you accidentally type in the wrong TMP ID then just type in the comments "Disregard, entered wrong TMP ID". If you do that they aren't wasting time doing anything, just a quick deny. I would assume you'd be fine if you did that.

Although, I did accidentally do this once before so this would be a nice feature to have instead of creating an entire new report. 

• Project Manager

Yes. It is a good idea, but I think it isn’t possible to implement that because the reports are based on the TMPID (I think). So the report will be deleted and get a new number. And what will happen if a admin claim the report? I think it isn’t technically possible or it is very hard to create that feature. 

But: +1 from me. 

Appeal your banSubmit feedback | Have a nice day 🧡

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.