How to become In-game administrator?

prokile11211

hi I will be mod/admin because i really really like truckersmp and eurotruck  I play on truckersmp mod every day many many hours. and every day i see very much ramming and blocking.

and I be very Annoyed because people will always destroy me. Crashing and doing so I get 100% damage. I would very much like to fix that problem. There are very few mods / admins who do not do very much to help us. I would very much like to be courageous or admin because I want to help my friends who are annoyed by people who cry in them. And others not only my friends. I want to help the whole truckers community. Because I look at the server status to be day then there are some servers that lose more and more players because they get annoyed because there are not so many mods / admins that help. Hope you see this can give an exception and let me try as a mod / admin. Sincerely, Prokile11211.

2 minutes ago, prokile11211 said:

I will be mod/admin

Oh, ingame you told me that you are already an admin. Do you remember? If not, visit your TMP profile ;) 

If you really interested in the topic, please read the rules first. Then make you familiat to the forum. These are only the first steps. And after that, I'm sure you will know how to become an IGA.

• Scar locked this topic

Asking for this is not a very good idea. There is a topic related to it which has been shared already.

I''ll be moving this to archive hoping people with the same question will find their answer easy.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

Archived