[ARCHIVED][ENG] How to use the Report System + Report System FAQ

How to use the Report System

1. Go to http://truckersmp.com 

6642f717a3cd437087ff8808f4f5958c.png

2. Hit Login and input your TruckersMP Email address and Password. They are the same as your forum and game login.

7a630f5097bb14409e21f75681e7fdff.png

3. Once you are logged in, you will be returned to the homepage. At this point, head over to "My account" and then "Reports".

imageedit_5_8342874381.gif

4. You should be greeted with a table and a button that will allow you to make a "New report". Hit the "New report" button.

• You can find how many reports you have left available to create and the maximum you can create altogether.
  • You can see your current Open, Accepted and Declined reports.
  • You can click the New report button to create a new report.

imageedit_10_7110397275.gif

5. At this point, you will be able to fill out the information about the player that you are reporting.

• You can find out how to get a players TruckersMP ID here
  • Please make sure to fill in all details about what happened, relevant video time stamps and evidence links.
  • Please be aware that screenshot evidence cannot be accepted for most reports as it won't always prove what happened. Screenshots can be used for Insulting/Profanity, Nickname/Tag and Car with trailer reports.
  • Any evidence provided must be available to be reviewed for the length of the ban given PLUS 1 month. Bans may be removed if the evidence is removed early, and you may have your reporting access restricted.
  • Note: If you input a TruckersMP Staff member's ID you will get a warning. If you input a TruckersMP ID of 4200 of lower, you will get  a warning to double check the ID you are inputting.

l-gq2RLMRMaI5f-owIvb_Q.png

You can find some report examples here:

Spoiler
  • Check the correct username is shown after you input the TruckersMP ID.
  • Make sure you include appropriate evidence links
  • Once done, click "Submit report"

47TkR9qGSW6vaw0IShZn9w.png

6. After this, you will be returned to your submitted report. It should look something like the following...

• You can find the status of the report here. You can also see the admin's comment and if it was rejected, why it was rejected.
  • You won't be shown as to whether you were given positive or negative rep for the report.
  • You can also find the status of your reports back on "My account" -> "Reports".

3e7b5b635313f4d8e3878f74d624890e.png

As you can see here, your available reports has now gone down by one to show that you have one report waiting for action. 

imageedit_15_8757939144.gif

Report System FAQ

Q: I made a report, why hasn't it been dealt with yet?

A: At times our queue can get pretty big which will delay response time. But don't worry because every report will get dealt with, no report goes unchecked. 

Q. If my report is declined, will my rating/amount I'm able to report be reduced?

A. Not necessarily. What an admin rates your report depends on the quality of the report, not the result of the report. There are various reasons as to why a report might be rejected but positive rep still given, such as the person you reported already being banned.

Q. A warning shows that the ID is low. Does that mean my report is incorrect?

No. This means that you should double check that you aren't inputting the InGame ID, instead of the TruckersMP ID.

Q. A warning shows that  I am reporting a staff member. Does that mean my report is incorrect?

Yes. The system doesn't allow staff members to be reported. If you find a staff member did something wrong or questionable, please contact the feedback system with evidence.

Q.  Why can I only make 10 reports?

A. Admins are being asked to rate the quality of reports. This is being used to help get rid of the majority of useless reports that currently come through the system. The more good reports you submit, the more you will be able to report in the future. The more bad reports you submit, the less you will be able to report, to the point where you are no longer able to.

Q. I've reached my limit on the report system, what must I do?

A. You must wait for some of your reports to be dealt with. Once some of your reports have gained positive points from an admin, you will have a higher report limit.

Q. I've been banned from using the report system, What do I do now?

A. Please find out here how to contact Upper staff here 

Q. My report has now been dealt with. Can I remove the evidence from my social media accounts?

A. No. The evidence must be available for the length of ban PLUS 1 month. This is to make sure the banned user can properly appeal their ban. Please note that removing evidence early could result in your report rights being removed.

Report Guidelines

For more information on what evidence is required for certain offences, check out this guide below: 

• Guest locked this topic
  • Guest pinned this topic
  • 11 months later...