Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Multiplayer problem

KlaidasHQ

Question

Hello

My problem is if I try to play multiplayer, I launch the game, on log in screen I get perfect 19fps. when I log in then it loads to the menu/garage my frames goes to 0. Somehow I managed to press play then my frames goes to normal 60. but my screen is so blurred out I can't even see truck or anything, but the navigation screen thingy is good i can see it and it's not blurred out. I tryed updating drivers, I tryed reinstalling both game and launcher thingy, didn't help (Singleplayer works perfectly, max settings stable 60 frames)

Sorry english is not my native language.

Pc specs:

i5 750 3.8ghz

Gtx 980

6Gb Ram

4 answers to this question

Try moving away from your garage in SP. In Multiplayer, you need to load a lot of trucks, which may cause issues. If you move to single player and move away from the city, you won't have to render as much, which will give you a better framerate until the game can properly load.

Try to make the game exe file open with nvidia by default in nvidia settings panel and try again. Make sure the resolution settings of the game are the same as the resolution of the Computer. Maybe because of the odds ratio (16: 9, 16: 10 ...)

-BigLarge-

I have no idea how it worked this time but I tryed windowed mode and that fixed my problem! I used this method before but it didn't work

Edit: Nevermind turned game off to restart my pc, turned game on, same problem! On log in screen I get 19fps. in game esc menu I get 0, in game my screen is blurred out. ( Im not in a city im somewhere on the road ) Singleplayer is fine.