about the website update

yes.i am a asian. i like playing the euro2. I'm a fan of  ets2. But as Asians, our reports are often unable to be accepted by the administrator in a timely manner. Can you think of your report after 2 months of being accepted when I feel it?

Now the web reporting system has been upgraded,But the new problem arises..... Because each player only 10 times to report,But we did not accept the report half a month ago, the result is the number of reports has been the ceiling (10 times). So our result is: players in the game to make  trouble, can only helplessly watching them wanton trouble. what should we do?   I think the game is fair and I am friendly to every player. But some things really make me helpless..

I know the administrator's work is hard, but I really hope that there is a buffer for such a situation. So that players in Asia can be more pleasant into this fascinating game....

thank you all !  sorry for  my  bad  english.  Wish the truckers MP team happy every day!

1+1.jpg

time.jpg

The last couple of days the admin team have done massive work getting rid of the backlog. Through a lot of dedication they have done about 40% of the backlog or so yesterday and today, and with the report scoring we will be able to keep the backlog lower, since we will get less bad/low quality reports.

Because of that, for now, we won't make any special rules allowing more reports for players who already have a lot of them. We will, however, consider implementing something like that if it becomes necessary in the future, but right now we want to see the effect this has on the report numbers and on the community.

HumaneWolf - Website - Twitter - GitHub

Ex-Developer

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.