2.2.0 Website Release

HumaneWolf

• New: WEB-143 - Show a warning if the user they try to report has a low ID and block if they are staff.
  • New: WEB-107 - Added report scoring, admins will now score positive or negatively on the quality of a report, this will grant or revoke points from users and limit how many reports a user may open at any one point. See this article.
  • New: WEB-120 - Limit appeals to 3 per ban.
  • Fixed: WEB-153 - Fixed so users should be able to see their entire ban history.
  • Fixed: WEB-117 - Added Media Team Lead to team page.
  • Fixed: WEB-151 – Fixed twitch link.
  • Fixed: Updated colored ban dot-indicators to correctly reflect age and tweaked their colors.

v2.2.0.1:

• Fixed wrong user receiving the report score.

HumaneWolf - Website - Twitter - GitHub

Ex-Developer

Hello and nice work,

about reports, does it mind if the report is declined or accepted? I mean, I have some reports that have been declined because the user was already banned and those reports have been used as more evidence to the current ban, so that would be a possitive report?

Apart of that, about the new limit in the reports, will it be forever like is know? or this is just because there are a lot of reports and admins need to be more relaxed?

And last question I should be able to put 10 reports as maximun but I am able to put 15, how can that be possible?

Thanks and sorry for the large amount of questions.

Всё это ерунда , сколько репортов не кидал не разу не приняли . Нарушители знают что им не чего не будет и творят что хотят . А может это просто игнорирование русских ?Screenshot_1.jpg.7ed4df3da1f6c608c6da6a826c426465.jpg

@Erael No. What admins will value is the quality of the report, that is, if it wether contains a proper level of details or not. If the user was already banned but the report you sent was well constructed, it will still get declined, but you will most likely get a positive qualification.

Usually findable between Western Germany and Denmark.

percent_0

• Guest locked and unpinned this topic