Good Report System

jayzioe

Suggestion Name: Good Reports 

Suggestion Description: Allows Players to Report good deeds from others drivers such as, Giving Right away, Letting someone overtake, Inviting someone to Convoy, Not Honking,Flashing and Yelling at someone Going slow, Stuck, Or engine problems 

Any example images: Nope 

Why should it be added?:It will help Players and admins understand what or who they are dealing. Admins will know if they are dealing with a experienced Troller or a Serious trucker who loves to drive 

Edited by DerAmpelmann
Removed the useless space below the text

Hi,

-1. Although I like the pitch, imagine a bunch of trolls/friends/vtc continuously giving good rep to each other while they are in fact a reckless/trolley bunch or if an admin is one of them too. There will be potential abusers who will simply discredit the integrity of having such a system, sadly. People/Other admins will then be believing in falsified rep and think they're dealing with good people when in actual fact, they could be the opposite of "good".

Best regards,

MettleMeat.

Ex - GM & FM (S.E.A)

5 hours ago, MettleMeat said:

Hi,

-1. Although I like the pitch, imagine a bunch of trolls/friends/vtc continuously giving good rep to each other while they are in fact a reckless/trolley bunch or if an admin is one of them too. There will be potential abusers who will simply discredit the integrity of having such a system, sadly. People/Other admins will then be believing in falsified rep and think they're dealing with good people when in actual fact, they could be the opposite of "good".

Best regards,

MettleMeat.

After reading this I have to change my +1 to a -1 as there would be quite a lot of abuse, never thought about this tbh 

Hi there,

I really don't think this is needed. Those players who've done something good, aren't banned and that's a good sign for me lol.

I do not disagree on this though, but I also don't think it will be accepted as it isn't really needed.

Regards,

ThatCrazyPillow

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

+1 for the concept, -1 for the execution, having an open player based system is subject to abuse, but I agree that there is nothing that promotes good behaviour.

On 07/08/2017 at 6:12 PM, ThatCrazyPillow said:

Hi there,

I really don't think this is needed. Those players who've done something good, aren't banned and that's a good sign for me lol.

I do not disagree on this though, but I also don't think it will be accepted as it isn't really needed.

Regards,

ThatCrazyPillow

The thing is, when all you see is ban, ban, ban, kick, kick, kick in chat and yet there's plenty of good drivers out there who just don't get recognised, yet if they put a toenail out of line instantly get banned, there's just no incentive to keep following the rules, especially when you get "trigger happy" admins who kick and smallest violation, it makes a lot of people just give up on following the rules, that's why the concept of a reward system is the right direction to go,  not only will it keep those already on the straight and narrow going, but will be a incentive for those who get caught up in breaking rules to try and follow the rules more.

in my opinion,  this type of idea should be considered, but not in this variation.

Would Be Nice

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kind Regards

Dylann

TruckersMP Veteran Driver

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

FotorCreated.jpg.ce8a5f04812a1bb79c0233287068beb5.jpg

We all make mistakes and if there just happens to be an admin there, we could get punished. I agree there should be a reward system for just following the rules because too many drivers don't follow the rules. Maybe restrict the positive rep to just admins or veteran drivers or something like that. A user-based reward system will just be broken as most everybody here has said. Could the reward system be a game-controlled function? Say for instance that we get 2 positive rep per minute, and for each time we are caught speeding or running red lights (like the police function offline) we lose a point. This wouldn't work for the collisions, but it's a thought. Most trolls are not patient enough to drive following the rules of the road to build the rep.

• 8 months later...

It is useless, wastes time and has no purpose whatsoever. There are no plans for that either.

Rejected.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.