Question

how does this system work? i see people with purple trailer in their profile with their reputations. and some has distance travelled some has jobs completed, i wonder does it count by world of trucks jobs or regular ones? and how can i get reputation? do someone rep me in forum or do i earn it by completing jobs? i googled a bit and couldnt find anything... like my rep says what is a truck?

5 answers to this question

The above is correct, however you wanted to know what the purple truck + trailer showed. This is to do with the amount of forum posts you make. The more forum posts you make, the higher this bar / level goes. Once you reach 500 posts, you are able to customize the 'tag line' to whatever you wish. 

I wish you the best of luck. 

Does this solve your question, so we can close this topic? 

6 minutes ago, EnLight said:

The above is correct, however you wanted to know what the purple truck + trailer showed. This is to do with the amount of forum posts you make. The more forum posts you make, the higher this bar / level goes. Once you reach 500 posts, you are able to customize the 'tag line' to whatever you wish. 

I wish you the best of luck. 

Does this solve your question, so we can close this topic?  

yes it did solve my problem. you should pin this topic if you want in order to prevent same questions in the future.