Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

TruckersMP doesn't load after installation

JvZ2101

Question

Hi guys,

my name is Arnold and I have a problem. I want to play with my friend but it doesn't work :(. I have ETS2 installed on my hard drive and the launcher on the same disk as well (version 1004), but after the installation (with the correct directory of my ETS2 chosen), the launcher tries to start but nothing appears. I don't know what to do. The only thing I see is a loading circle next to my cursor for like half a second, but that's it.
I have the latest version of ETS2 installed, game files are verified, latest steam version installed.

If you have suggestions or a solution, feel free to respond please.

3 answers to this question

This problem normally occurs when MSI Afterburner and Riva Tuner are present and active in the computer. If you use MSI Afterburner and RivaTuner Statistics Server, make sure to update the Rivatuner Statistics Server to the latest beta version 7.0.0 Beta 19 or later. http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/rtss-rivatuner-statistics-server-download.html

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >