Where can I find the spawn log?

Myxtro

Question

6 answers to this question

Hey @Myxtro.

Navigate to either your ETS2MP or ATSMP folder (they should be in your documents). Then, open the logs folder and all of your logs will be present there.

_f0koysvShyoVrGsGaecQQ.png

Also - For future reference, if you've got the perpetrators' names, I'd recommend searching it into TruckersMP and getting their ID from their profiles' URL (shown below). 

PRHMOjnuR82jNg3o4MPf5g.png

If this helps, let me know :D.

Edited by Mirrland

NqBHV9L.png TruckersMP - Staff Team Member NqBHV9L.png

- Twitter | Steam | Facebook | YouTube | Discord -

Thanks! :) I was looking in the game folders rather than in the document folders. I will also try searching their profiles. That might be easier.

Another quick question about reporting. Can I put more than 1 player in a video and report them all at once?

No, you can't. Only one player/ID per report. Even if the video evidence shows multiple players that you need to report, you need to create a different report for each one of them and inform their respective IDs on each report. The evidence, however (in this case) can be the same. Just make sure to inform the correct timestamp.

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >