Change Graphics higher then 400%

Twitch LifeSays

Hey guys :)

I have watched Truckersmp stream a few days ago. I saw, that the streamer set his scale in graphics to 668%?

I really want to try that out.

Somebody out there who knows the command for the console or maybe where to  change it in a file?

Greetings <3

Only when the last Exhaust is cold, the most beautiful truck forbidden, the trucker with best skills getting punished.....you will notice, that you won't have any food.

400% scaling means, the GPU is rendering the 1920 x 1080 resolution up to 4K resolution and after thats done its downscaling back to output of your monitor :) The better your GPU is, the higher you can go with scaling :) 

Only when the last Exhaust is cold, the most beautiful truck forbidden, the trucker with best skills getting punished.....you will notice, that you won't have any food.

1 hour ago, JaceWh0le said:

400% scaling means, the GPU is rendering the 1920 x 1080 resolution up to 4K resolution and after thats done its downscaling back to output of your monitor :) The better your GPU is, the higher you can go with scaling :) 

i use all ultra except mlaa dof and hdr, 1920x1200 pedestrians unchecked, scale is %200. i get 60 fps in everywhere except crowded areas(hotspots-people over 50) 

i7 3770 overclocked @4.2ghz

gtx 560ti 448 cores overclocked @ 920mhz core and 2303mhz memory

6 hours ago, Kermit The Frog said:

i use all ultra except mlaa dof and hdr, 1920x1200 pedestrians unchecked, scale is %200. i get 60 fps in everywhere except crowded areas(hotspots-people over 50) 

I would never play without HDR :o Turned this off first, and i thought im playing a game of 1990 :D 

14 hours ago, JaceWh0le said:

I would never play without HDR :o Turned this off first, and i thought im playing a game of 1990 :D 

i hate the color changes when light comes such as there is a red trailer infront of you and your highbeams on, all the trailers back looks not focused or blurry

• 2 weeks later...

Archived