I can't hear other players

Snake31337

Question

9 answers to this question

19 hours ago, Kayr0 said:

What you can try uninstall your sound driver (realtek) then install new driver,right click (Sound)icon in taskbar playBack Devices.
Select default playback device out of the ones which appear normal not greyed out to you.

Let us know if your problem has been resolved.

Thanks for your reply Kayr0. I fixed the problem Yesterday and I forgot to reply here. What I did was just right click on the sound icon and press "Playback devices" then a windows appeared saying something like "Do you want to re-enable the Speaker Logitech G430 Headset" (I own a Logitech G430 headset) I clicked yes and then it asked me the same but with the microphone and I clicked yes and that is it. I think I tried, before posting this thread, going to Playback devices etc. but maybe it didn't appear? I don't know. Now even the surround sound works better on other games like CS:GO or WoW so if you have a Logitech G430 Headset you should try this fix, though I regret a bit because now I can hear all the spammers.

Thanks to everyone for your help.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOLVED

------------------------------------------------------------------

What you can try uninstall your sound driver (realtek) then install new driver,right click (Sound)icon in taskbar playBack Devices.
Select default playback device out of the ones which appear normal not greyed out to you.

Let us know if your problem has been resolved.

76561197996382370.png

3 hours ago, Snake31337 said:

Thanks for you reply but when I launched the game and did that, it was already set to the max so I tried to reset it to default but I couldn't test it because there wasn't anyone talking.

Teleport to Duisburg and test it.Always someone in Calais-Duisburg zone is speaking on CB radio.

If you are nearby that city, all you gotta do is press F7 and then Enter. You should be teleported to Duisburg's repair shop, then. Otherwise, if you own Duisburg's garage, simply Quick Travel to it. If you own that garage, press G in your keyboard or open the Garage Manager from your main menu, select Duisburg and then click on "Quick Travel". It will take you to Duisburg's garage.

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

2 hours ago, Mike Dragon said:

If you are nearby that city, all you gotta do is press F7 and then Enter. You should be teleported to Duisburg's repair shop, then. Otherwise, if you own Duisburg's garage, simply Quick Travel to it. If you own that garage, press G in your keyboard or open the Garage Manager from your main menu, select Duisburg and then click on "Quick Travel". It will take you to Duisburg's garage.

Thanks, but I tried playing a bit of ETS2 MP today and I couldn't still hear anyone ( the speaker showed in the top left corner ). I started recently playing ETS2 MP and I'd like to ask how can I make a group/company/clan? to play with my friend, so we have the same trailers? Thanks to all of you.