A realism server

Brads331

Suggestion Name: A realistic server 

Suggestion Description: A server where anyone who wants to drive realistically on a server without trolls. 

Any example images: N/a

Why should it be added? So people who wanna drive realistically without trolls can without a £100,000 repair bill (ok maybe only about £60k but still you get the point).

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Nameless Ghoul said:

We all want this

I'm sorry to say this, but you're wrong. Most of the people playing TruckersMP don't want a realistic server, that's why EU#2 is a lot more popular than EU#1. I try to drive in a realistic way, following speed limits, obbeying the signs, traffic lights, etc. and all I see is people overtaking like rockets, running red lights, not yielding, etc. I honestly get astonished when I find someone else following the speed limits., for instance.

ON TOPIC: Currently, EU#1 is the most realistic you get, most people there drive as it's meant to be, and because of the speed limits and the prohibition of cars, almost no trolls go there.

10 hours ago, LSTVTC Bradleyj307 C.E.O said:

Suggestion Name: A realistic server 

Suggestion Description: A server where anyone who wants to drive realistically on a server without trolls. 

Any example images: N/a

Why should it be added? So people who wanna drive realistically without trolls can without a £100,000 repair bill (ok maybe only about £60k but still you get the point).

The issue isn't the fact that servers are not realistic as is, it's just the fact that trolls are everyone, so how can you keep any troll from joining a fully realistic server? IP ban? Player auto kick? Level cap? Cash cap? Rating cap? 

Also, we all would love servers to be more realistic but everyone has a different opinion on what should be added/removed/changed.

it would be better so there would be an server-sided, accounts, and no one can get downloded profiles with 1 bilion money..then. add taxes.. it would be perfect. then let's see who trolls 

PS: you would see nice new trucks, everyone trying to work. or a server beta.. 

• Upvote 1

SAY STOP TO RACISM !!!!

Romanian people are people just like you !

On 03/08/2017 at 11:59 PM, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

^^ I got that, but still wrong. Most people playing TruckersMP go too fast, don't respect any actual road rules. That's not "wanting a realistic experience". Unless in their countries, that's the way people drive actually. I can only speak from my experience and in Spain you don't see many trucks going faster than 80 Km/h.

The thing is, back in my early ETS2MP days I drove dead on the speed limit and followed every rule to the exactly letter, but after being rammed hundreds of times, ran off the road, sworn at, brake check and abused, I took off the limiters and run at my own pace that's not dangerous to me at all, I mean, speed wise I only do 5MPH more on back roads than the posted limits and on motorways I only do 70MPH, in my years of playing, I would say it's more of a 70/30 split with 3/10 trucks being reckless. But as you say, it's all just opinion.

i just feel that unless things like connecting air brake hoses, heaters, winding windows, clickable switches, realistic fuel prices and fill ups, hunger and thirst etc, tug testing, jacknifing, etc etc, the list goes on, if all that's added, then you could add a truly realistic server with all strict entry rules etc, but till, then you cannot call any server a realistic server, roleplay, yes, realistic, not until you can hop out of your truck and take a leak in a patch of trees before continuing your journey.

• 2 weeks later...

Up the realism. Remove collision zones inside depots on EU1. (Keep them in repair, garage and hotel parking.) It will make the server more popular since it will be a much different and more realistic experience than other servers. 

• 2 months later...

Adding a realism server would surely be beneficial for a lot of trucking enthusiasts.

However, we all know that the mother of trolls is always pregnant, if you know what I mean.

With slight modifications on EU1 Server like previously suggested, this "Realism" server may be a thing.

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.