New Report scoring

I've read a lot of good concerns by players, and good answers by the mods. This is how things get better. We as a community who love to play this game have the ability to make this system work. Make good  reports with good evidence to backup what the admins have to do. Those that camp in places and report every little thing need to stop. I see violations all the time. But most do not affect my playing in the game. I used to report players with cars and trailers till I was told it was only a kickable offense. So I don't do those anymore. We should only be reporting if another players actions cause us damage, which is all I report. Give this time to work, and see if it has a positive impact when we play. I like the fact that admins and mods are working to improve the game, which is more than I can say of some games I have played. Think positive! 

5 hours ago, [Hungaro] Blaise said:

Okay, but it can be a "neutral report feedback" that means "okay, player already banned, evidence added, but no points given for u", because you see the dates when we reported somebody, and the other date, when the driver banned. I've got -4 points, for example: I reported somebody on 31th of July, and 2 days later he got the ban by other report.

You've only been rated once, and that was for insufficient evidence.

A decline report doesn't always mean a negative rating. but in your case it was negative, for the reason the admin stated.

i got  a question, i fullfilled all my reports and i cant report for now,  some of my reports declined due to player already banned and admins said added to evidence, so will those declined reports add as good or bad? i have so many reports waiting with videos now :/

6 hours ago, [Hungaro] Blaise said:

Okay, but it can be a "neutral report feedback" that means "okay, player already banned, evidence added, but no points given for u", because you see the dates when we reported somebody, and the other date, when the driver banned. I've got -4 points, for example: I reported somebody on 31th of July, and 2 days later he got the ban by other report.

this is almost my case, i have so many declined ones (some old ones) and they are all added as evidence. we should get +points for those reports too as we users spent our times editing, rendering videos but not getting any points for those kind of reports feels a bit sad. like i record and report people as i can, but i dont get any point if player is banned from another report :/

i spent almost 2 hours for editing this video 

still waiting for an answer... what will declined ones effect? we report and that report gets declined, admins says its added to evidence, will this report good or bad???

If your report gets declined because the user is already banned, you will likely still get a good rating if your report is correct.

To make a short list, your report will generally be rated good if

• there is a correct TruckersMP ID.
  • there is enough evidence to support your claim.
  • there is a correct reason matching the commited offence.
  • the player is banned, your report is getting declined, but you meet all points above.

As mentioned a few times already, a declined report doesn't always mean your report will be rated bad. Don't fear for the scoring system, just make reports as you always do and try to submit them correctly.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

Hi, I am new in MP but have played ETS for long time. Since I have been playing MP I created 8 reports. Before first one went to forum, read all rules and how to report correctly. So far 3 reports have been accepted, one has been declined because user was already banned. Max reports i can submit now is 12. No matter that one report was declined I got positive score.
Why so many people are concerned about declined reports?
IF you follow reporting rules with solid evidence there is no problem.
It is very simple. I think that this new system will work just fine, only time will tell.

spacer.png

On 8/8/2017 at 6:41 AM, scarface0359 said:

If your report gets declined because the user is already banned, you will likely still get a good rating if your report is correct.

Hi TMP team, after a few days of trying out the new report system.. with regards to this... is it possible to reveal the positive / negative report result here under the status like maybe with a bracket?

Example 1: Decline (Positive) or Decline (Negative) with the reason for negative in the comments

GRZ1ePh.jpg

Example 2:  Placing a thumbs up / down icon to signify the positive/negative result of that particular report next to status given on the https://truckersmp.com/reports/ page.

3RWyZVX.jpg

The admin who dealt with this report was not wrong, it was a good report and that I know I received the positive report result.. just that user was just banned and the evidence was added..

but could we have some transparency as to view which reports gets the positive and which gets the negative?

Or does it work in a way that if the admin didn't state it is a negative report (since I haven't got any yet), it will always be positive?

Or should I actually take this down to the suggestions sub-forums in order to get a poll done? :P

Best regards,

MettleMeat.

Ex - GM & FM (S.E.A)

@MettleMeat, the first one is already implemented, you just do not see it as it is only visible for TruckersMP staff. The second idea with the little thumb could be added, though. Nevertheless, you might want to create a topic about it in order to properly suggest it rather than writing that as a reply here.

You can suggest things here (please pay attention to the mandatory suggestion format).

@Anriandor ah alright, didn't know that it's revealed to the staff only currently..

(wanted to make sure what is revealed to staff and what is revealed to public before throwing it into the suggestions)

yup no worries I understand the suggestion thread requirements well :) I'll add it there then. Thanks for the fast reply! Cheers

Ex - GM & FM (S.E.A)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

@Warning Ahoday? The purpose of the report rating system is to eliminate players, who constantly submit bad reports from the reporting system, so you'll get quicker response to your report. 

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel