New Report scoring

Are we playing for reporting players or for an hour of relax?

And, still: Player crash in you and you just say "I***t", you get banned for permanent, him just continue to troll everyone.. cuze.. he/she can!

Edited by [ICG] [23]ThunderSky

:mellow: There he talks about "useless reports", what happens with multiplayer reports? Many times it justifiably reports and we only get a response from the system "that no action has been taken against ...." or something like that; Just because there are no Admins on that server (Example: SA server), will we be "punished" for being good players taking away the possibility of reporting? It seems unfair to me :huh:

That means Im forbidden from creating reports?

or because i have too many pending reports?

errrr.PNG

And what about when the admins declines reports because there's another person reported the perpetrator first? will it be counted as a bad report ?

25 minutes ago, Euro_Trucker said:

Well the update is here and I'm now unable to make reports due to the fact it takes over 3 weeks for them to get checked

I won't be going in game on the MP for a while no point why get rammed and then not be able to make a report for a week or 2 pointless

Yes same thing i decided to take a break from ets2 due i can't report people who rams me

I will keep getting ram ram ram until my previous reports gets answered? In my opinon this update made the report system situation worst maybe they should increase the max reports to 20 that would make it better abit.

@Euro_Trucker & @Jaffa VTC - Me[M]o - Driver there are currently most of the admin team working on reports getting the backlog down. We are almost there.

Regards,

Nameless Ghoul.

Current Advisor of

TruckersMP.com

Player Reports: https://truckersmp.com/reports

Ban Appeal: https://truckersmp.com/appeals

Game Rules: https://truckersmp.com/rules

• Game Producer
1 hour ago, Jaffa VTC - Me[M]o - Driver said:

And what about when the admins declines reports because there's another person reported the perpetrator first? will it be counted as a bad report ?

If it's a valid report, it will be rated as a good report. But it will be declined.

2 hours ago, Nameless Ghoul said:

@Euro_Trucker & @Jaffa VTC - Me[M]o - Driver there are currently most of the admin team working on reports getting the backlog down. We are almost there.

I see my whole reports got accepted thanks to IGA Mario i hope you guys keep clamming the reports fast as you did today im now happy with the new system :D  Good luck :D 

Just a problem in my opinion!

Look at this       Screenshot.

I reported a lot of people while i'm playing,and as you can see,a lot of them still not claimed.So. If I decide to play today,there's no reason for me to,record and report them,cuz I'm limited to 10 reports!

I hope that my limits increases a lot and fast,because if not,I will be obligated to choose which player I should report and ignore the rest!

Just a extra info: All of my reports are totally reasonable,I guarantee!

@Venture_ms The limit on how many reports can you make at one time depends on the score. The higher the score, the more reports you'll be able to make at one time. This system is made for clearing the report system from bad reports. Your reports will be processed as the backlog gets cleared. 

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

What about mistaken/duplicated reports? I mean, suppose I send a report and notice right away that I misstyped the TruckersMP id. I can edit that report with a comment asking for it to be disregarded, but can't delete it, maybe there should be an option to delete own reports if you realize that they have a mistake or are duplicated? I'm asking this because I have 8 pending reports (2 available to send) and one of them is duplicated (my internet link made weird things and the report was sent twice). Edited both, one with "Disregard", the other to include extended information, but they still count as 2... 

^ There should be an option to edit the TMP ID or to delete the report if there's a reason for the user to do so, then there're fewer useless reports for the admins to sift through.

I do think this scoring is good, I think it's a sign that the team are cracking down on useless traffic (Reporters sitting on C-D all day) so that the reports can be dealt with quicker, good work TMP! :D

The in game report system is already terrible and barely used by admins, now the site report system is receiving an update which limits how many reports a user can post is rubbish, considering how reports aren't instantly dealt with and usually take a few days anyway, 

There was certain times like when the in game report update was added, I had maybe nearly or just over 10 active reports that were unanswered for a inconsiderable amount of days.

Edited by H4MZ4_

PdWO2ga.png

On 2017. 08. 04. at 9:01 PM, [S.PLH]Warrior said:

@DooM980x the reason on why we can't accept the report is we cannot add another ban on top of a ban on his/her account that looks a bit silly.

So therefore we must decline the report, but we can still use the evidence for the current ban, we just forward the evidence to the admin who currently banned the perpetrator so that admin can extend the ban.

Okay, but it can be a "neutral report feedback" that means "okay, player already banned, evidence added, but no points given for u", because you see the dates when we reported somebody, and the other date, when the driver banned. I've got -4 points, for example: I reported somebody on 31th of July, and 2 days later he got the ban by other report.