New Report scoring

• Game Producer

^ There is no need for giving admins feedback via reports, there will always be players who are not happy with how their reports are dealt with, and then they just give bad reputation (without reason). 

The best thing is, if you have a complaint, just use the feedback mail and they will review it and take action when that's needed.

very good.  i know a few people who sit in popular areas and try to make reports,  so its good to see  now they are taking action, it must be hard when  you are  a admin and the same person driving  or camping in popular areas to make reports :ph34r::troll::D 

how ever  in the new generation of simulation truckersmp  isn't always going to be popular (  each year we  get new games any ways )  witch are amazing. people wants to play a mp game where they feel like its friendly (  in truckersmp)  its  hard to say its 100% friendly and fair , when i play for example fs17  if i lets say  had a accident ( there no action taken) and that because its suppose to be like that  everyone makes mistakes) but  in cheap free games its always  harder finding the game friendly,  there was another game that  i use to play it was just cause 2 mp ( mod) same issue there as well.  

76561198098873827.png

Yes, I know that. Somewhere people are going to report until they just drive. If I get ets2 mp and come on busy places, some may threaten to go to my report. Was someone stabbed on my side and I saw what happened to boy or girl, whatever he was, because he / she broke him until his fault was not. He reprimanded him and he also got a warning until nothing was his fault. Yes, I agree that you should also explain why you report the genes. Hope it will help people not report to anyone

How we will be unlocked for make +10 report ? (Sorry for my bad english) 

Edited by LE GAMER 64
Removed unnecessary quotation of OP's whole post

7 hours ago, Tuxy Fluffyclaws said:

Coming with the next update of the website, admins will be asked to score the quality of reports.

This is something we've decided to implement to curb some of the borderline useless reports that some users submit.

When an admin actions a report (Accept or Decline), they will also be asked to provide feedback in the form of if the report was a positive or a negative, ie. was the report a good report.

With this, users will also be limited to a max of 10 reports open out the gate, but if they make good reports, they will eventually get the ability to open more reports simultaneously, but if they make bad reports, they will eventually loose the ability to make reports.

The rate of increase/decline is something we will monitor and adjust as needed, initially a positive means an increase of 0.5 reports, but a bad one will deduct 0.2. You will see how many you can make at the top of your reports screen: label showing number of reports you can create

The update will land on Saturday morning UTC if all goes to plan

Title picture by HerrSwizz

View post on homepage

So with 20 reports still waiting to be dealt with by admins does this mean I wouldn't be able to make any more until they are cleared down to the limit?

Is this 10 limit daily, weekly or all the time? given the time it takes for admins to get through the reports 10 will be way too low If it's all the time

If the limit of 10 refreshed weekly that would be better

Edited by Euro_Trucker

9 minutes ago, [Hungaro] Blaise said:

It will be very interesting, when kids who can't drive normally, take the double trailers, and go to C-D road. U have to use 10/10 reports :D:D:D

6 minutes ago, LE GAMER 64 said:

How we will be unlocked for make +10 report ? (Sorry for my bad english) 

3 minutes ago, Euro_Trucker said:

So with 20 reports still waiting to be dealt with by admins does this mean I wouldn't be able to make any more until they are cleared down to the limit?

Is this 10 limit daily, weekly or all the time? given the time it takes for admins to get through the reports 10 will be way too low If it's all the time

If the limit of 10 refreshed weekly that would be better

10 open reports (until either positive or negative reports change your score, and thus your limit).

So, if you have 10 reports waiting then you can make 0 more, however, as soon as a report is dealt with you can submit more. In addition, submitting good reports will give you higher limits as your score increases. After 1 positive/good report your limit will already be 11, after 3 reports it will be 12, etc.

HumaneWolf - Website - Twitter - GitHub

Ex-Developer

2 hours ago, scarface0359 said:

To those who have the habit to keep driving on Duisburg-Calais just to record and report people, I strongly advice you stop doing that since that will affect your score.

If you properly use the report system now, you'll be fine with this in place.

So are you saying not to report trolls on Calais-Duisburg when they are breaking the rules and let them basically get away with it? Just think about it as people want the roads of TruckersMP great and have less trolls around but saying about C-D and saying that it will affect our score. Sorry but i really think this report scoring is just low, i mean c'mon there are better ideas and doing this is almost the worst idea in my opinion. It was bad enough with the new report system where reports that are completely correct get left for nothing. Pff

cmgeow.pngbanner

If you happen to drive on that road and encounter a rule breaking person, you surely can report them.

There are people known to just park at Duisburg-calais with the single purpose of recording and reporting everyone. Those people are also responsible for the chaos at those area's.

We do not encourage stopping reporting, but we do ask you to carefully report people that are actually breaking the rules.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

This isn't going to last very long. In connigested areas with a few trucks in the same colour it can easy to miss identify someone. There are clearly not enough admins as is. I know of 6 differernt people including myself that have reports from weeks ago that haven't been dealt with. It has gotten to a point where people are getting feed up and not submitting web reports at all.

I think this is a great update :D This will force people to actually think about their reports and what they are reporting someone for, 

I've always felt that too many people will go around reporting everyone for the slightest little things, it really doesn't help anyone, better to just report the big things, serious incidents and trolls.

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

All reports before Saturday will also be counted towards the limit. Example: User has 12 reports made before Saturday. After the update he'll be unable to make new reports, because his limit is broken at the moment, until all his reports are handled.

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

so the admins who see the reports either accept or decline. if they decline we loose the change to make reports over time and if accept we can make more reports. I hope this works. even though I know it wont. it doesn't work now when people put legit and obvious reports in. I was on a while ago and people put reports in and they were rejected. people had to use cb to get the admins to get their act together and start kicking the people that were ramming and blocking. I would check the admins you have instead of bringing out pointless new system.

thanks louis

17 minutes ago, Titanic4 said:

All reports before Saturday will also be counted towards the limit. Example: User has 12 reports made before Saturday. After the update he'll be unable to make new reports, because his limit is broken at the moment, until all his reports are handled.

Baring in mind also, once a couple of reports have been handled your limit will go up anyways.

I can understand rating the reports sent in. That's why I downloaded recording software, editing software, and a place to download the videos for the reports I send in. I edit my videos to show only what is relevant to my report. There is a lot of house cleaning needed in this game, to eliminate those who refuse to get along and play the game right. I hope this new rating system will help to reduce the bogus and poorly done reports, so that the admins can quickly review relevant reports and issue bans as necessary. Currently the process of reviews by admins is erratic. Some of mine have been handled within a couple of days, while I have one that is 16 days old and counting. I understand that the admins are players like me, and are trying to make this game enjoyable for us all. So I'll not flame the length of time to review reports and just hope the reports can decrease because players are being more inclined to follow the rules. I also hope the reports decrease so we all can see swifter action on reports. A quicker response to violators should help to show the admins are in control.

7 hours ago, HigH_HawK said:

Depending on how the admin who is dealing with the report feels ;) Everybody has a bad day every now and then, so I don't want to ascribe anything but it could happen, that the admin declines the report because the reportee is already banned and gives negative feedback because the reportee was already banned [...]

This is not how it is supposed to work. The in-game admins judge the report based on the quality, i.e. if proper evidence has been submitted and if it was a report of a reckless driver rather than multiple people who are driving on the CD road. Also, admins are not going to abuse that system because as it was said earlier, their activity will be checked from time to time to ensure the best quality.

7 hours ago, Tuxy Fluffyclaws said:

[...] (quite a few players do this, for some reason…)

wanna be admins and people who are pretending to be the police ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

6 hours ago, chipmunk197 said:

It would make it better for the respect to the admins from players if they got rep to from the reports 

then the team would know if they have a bad admin or a good one an maybe change that said admin out for someone else who can make a better job

Admins are not going to be judged by a system since that can easily lead to an abuse and exploitation of it since some people of a large VTC could decide to give a single admin much negative reputation so that he gets removed from the team due to being "unpopular" just because he banned the owner of the VTC for example.

Additionally, finding people who are suitable for the iGA job is always a very hard decision as it required not only maturity and effort but also a general sense of a reasonable common sense so not everybody might be a suitable candidate for the admin position. Also, since admins are highly qualified, gaining the required experience to judge every situation properly can take quite a long time. Losing an old admin and exchanging him with a new one will be absolutely inefficient considering the above-mentioned exploitation possibilities.

6 hours ago, SimulatorExperiencer said:

[...] when i play for example fs17  if i lets say  had a accident ( there no action taken) and that because its suppose to be like that  everyone makes mistakes) [...]

Comparing a multiplayer modification with a community of over 1.5M people with a game where maximal 16 players can come together on a server does not make any sense whatsoever and is totally out of place.

4 hours ago, RHG // SgtBreadStick #H64 said:

So are you saying not to report trolls on Calais-Duisburg when they are breaking the rules and let them basically get away with it? Just think about it as people want the roads of TruckersMP great and have less trolls around but saying about C-D and saying that it will affect our score. Sorry but i really think this report scoring is just low, i mean c'mon there are better ideas and doing this is almost the worst idea in my opinion. It was bad enough with the new report system where reports that are completely correct get left for nothing. Pff

This system is going to be implemented to reduce the number of reports from highly populated areas by spectators who were not involved in an accident. Some people prefer to just let it be and repair their trucks or maybe they consider it to be an unfortunate accident which can, in fact, occur sometimes (not different IRL). When you are flying around in your dev came whilst pretending to be an admin and causing much more reports than necessary, you also immediately get a person banned even though he would not have been since the involved party did not want to take action or does not see the necessity to do so.

2 hours ago, gopensgo291[youtube] said:

Just get 100 more admins a lot of the admins today are power hungry I'm afraid

Nowadays, admins are not "power hungry", they just do their job properly and emotionless at the same time (compare @FirestarteR93). Having no feeling at all can sometimes lead to situations being judges improperly, however, that is why there is a feedback system where one can appeal the penalty a second time to get another point of view. Also, getting more admins is not as easy as you think, as mentioned above (third paragraph).

3 hours ago, (DF R/M) llama_louis said:

[...] if they decline we loose the change to make reports over time and if accept we can make more reports [...]

A declined report does not necessarily imply a negative reputation. As mentioned above, the quality of the report will be judges, not the result of it. :)

2 hours ago, coolbub123 said:

[...] well I have 5 pages worth so that'll be a while before I can report again [...]

Exactly this is the reason why that new system will be introduced - in order to reduce spamming reports.

Your case will be reviewed.

1 hour ago, DooM980x said:

[...] and a place to download the videos for the reports I send in [...]

Hopefully, you did not mean it the way you wrote this. Submitting a download link for the evidence is considered to be insufficient as admins are not going to download things since it may contain harmful software or anything similar, thus your report will be declined and a negative reputation is going to be given in that particular case. However, uploading them on (e.g.) YouTube (or similar) is totally fine as long as it is not too long (in that case, add a timestamp, please).

48 minutes ago, Kehox said:

[...] in 12 minute and 16 second ... already 7 report used ! ( only part 1 -.- ) that system isnt in my opinion will not work... ! [...]

This is the reason why it will be implemented. I can see eight minutes of purposely added useless traffic to Calais and four minutes of flying around in dev cam mode to catch rules violations. This is exactly what is going to be prevented by the new web report system as you will certainly get a negative reputation for that since there is no reason whatsoever, that you are driving your car in Calais. Absolutely no reason! Provided you are doing that frequently, you might lose the possibility of creating web reports.

I have written the text above in blue to show the difference between the quoted text and the actual reply in order to make it more readable ;)

Edited by Anriandor
Fixed issues.

'''' Absolutely no reason! Provided you are doing that frequently, you might lose the possibility of creating web reports. ''''''' ...... O.O ..... O.O

if only i got 1 report declined... ill not argue with you... but it not the case they all have been accepted.. because the Perpetrator have been found guilty..  so befor saying  that im doing this frequently ... you could atleast show me/us, when i did it frequently and or abuse it ?????