Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

WORLD OF TRUCKS

feelipebrto

Olá Comunidade TruckersMP,

Recentemente lembrei que tinha uma conta no WOT, vinculada ao meu ETS2 e ATS. Logo percebi que ele marcava, distâncias, pesos e etcs. Porém, ontem e hoje fiz uma sessão de 7 horas e aparentemente não contou nada, gostaria de saber se é do site ou é preciso realizar mais procedimentos do que simplesmente anexar os jogos a conta

Segue uma imagem de como está meu WOT recentemente.

.LXfQq7X.png

Hello
You need to link your profile to the WoT account, in the "Profile selection" screen. From there, every external contract you do will add to the WoT statistics. "Freight market" or "Quick jobs" don't count up. Keep in mind that WoT external contracts are limited to 90 Km/h maximum.

Sorry for any mistakes, I used Google Translator

EDIT: I pasted the English answer instead of the Portuguese one... Sorry for the inconvenience (anyway, the Portuguese one probably wasn't too accurate, coming from Google translation :lol:)

Edited by FernandoCR [ESP]
I just noticed...

5 hours ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

Hello
You need to link your profile to the WoT account, in the "Profile selection" screen. From there, every external contract you do will add to the WoT statistics. "Freight market" or "Quick jobs" don't count up. Keep in mind that WoT external contracts are limited to 90 Km/h maximum.

Sorry for any mistakes, I used Google Translator

Oh yeah, I get it. I thought any kind of delivery was good. Thank you very much for your attention and for solving the problem.

• 1 month later...
  • Guest locked this topic