Truckers.FM & Simulator Radio & Euro Truck Radio Player On TruckersMp Website

.Rhys.

Suggestion Name: Truckers.FM & Simulator Radio & Euro Truck Radio Player On TruckersMp Website

Suggestion Description: Putting the truckers.fm radio player on the truckersmp website.

Any example images: Nope, soz :(

Why should it be added?: I think it should be added so when we go onto the truckersmp website one of the simulator radio station's will start playing which would make it easier for us to listen to them without opening another tab which uses more CPU power (cos google chrome takes a lot).  It should also have a feature that u can play, pause, radio change and volume changer so we have control over the radio player. I know that you would have to get the stream url and permission from the radio station developers but I thought I would be a great idea :)

TruckersMP_Signature2.png?width=1442&hei

Hey.

I personally think that this is a useless feature, given the fact that you even stated yourself that people can use the designated websites to listen. 
Also, you stated that 'when we go onto the truckersmp website one of the simulator radio station's will start playing'. I disagree with this due to the fact that not everyone is English and thus will not be able to understand the presenters.
Yet again, we can't have bias within the trucking community either - If this were to be added, every designated in-game radio station should be given the opportunity to have their's on the website.

Best Regards,

NqBHV9L.png TruckersMP - Staff Team Member NqBHV9L.png

- Twitter | Steam | Facebook | YouTube | Discord -

Hi there,

This would only happen if TruckersMP and those radio's partner up with eachother, and I don't see them doing that. Also, it's not that hard to go to the TruckersFM/ETR website.

A -1 from me for this suggestion.

Regards,

ThatCrazyPillow 

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

Sorry but it's a -1 from me too.

Just use the in-game radio, that way it doesn't matter if you need an extra tab in your browser for a radio or not.

If you're having difficulty finding how to customise your radio stations (adding your own radio stations and also includes the game's standard list of radios too)..

you may refer to this https://radiotrucker.com/ by @USTA.

He has listed a guide somewhere (sorry I forgot where... but try to use the search feature) to help you if you encounter any more problems regarding how to replace the files.

Either way, just favourite (star) those radio channels you usually listen to (or those 3 channels you stated above in your suggestion) and you can easily switch them to and fro while in the midst of driving in-game with a simple customisable hotkey binding you can tweak in your settings.

Have a good one and as always, happy trucking~

Ex - GM & FM (S.E.A)

If we were to support a community radio, we would have to offer them all. We can't just select 1 as that's unfair for the others.

We recommend listening to your favourite radio through their own services.

Embedding it on our website is likely only going to cause technical nightmares if they change stuff.

Rejected.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.