plaplaseat

Question

Hey guys i have a problem with ets2mp, when i try to cancel job or travel to repair shop the game freezes and i have to close the game from task manager .anyone can help because i want to play so bad and its annoying .i didnt have this problem some months  ago the game worked perfect ,i start playing again yesterday and this problem came up! thanks

5 answers to this question

Hello,

This is due to having drivers in your company on Single Player. You have 3 options

• Wait 10-15 minutes. Once it's over it should work perfectly
  • Fire all the drivers 
  • Make a Single Player & A Multiplayer profile. So you have a profile on single player where you can have drivers and no issues. 

This happening due to multiplayer being way ahead of your singleplayer gameplay so it will take some time for the drivers to gain money and progress. 

Hi Dear @plaplaseat

To fix your problem, you only have to wait. This can take you about 15 minutes. But especially when your game freeze, does nothing more, do not touch your computer anymore and be patient.  

2.Reson
The Reason of the Game Freezing like this is because of:
You have a lot of Money / Garages / Drivers etc.

Link: 

King Regards

BaldemarDeutsch..

Created by @BurakAKSAKAL Thanks