Trailers without texture?

Myxtro

Hey there,  These are the replacements for the trailers from the Schwarzmuller DLC (MP replaces the DLC files with non-DLC ones, so your game won't crash when come across a user who is using a trailer from that DLC)

About adding your own skin/mod to the game: Sadly this causes a lot of trouble (every user must have the the same skins/mods or otherwise their game will crash because its missing the required files

http://store.steampowered.com/app/388477/Euro_Truck_Simulator_2__Schwarzmller_Trailer_Pack/ 

3 minutes ago, DrEGZo said:

Every time I'm not sure whether something is worth to get it I imagine how many times I could buy ice-cream for that money. 

Try that too ;):D 

Hahaha, I always do the same thing with McDonald hamburgers. I'm glad I'm not the only one. Everything is so much more worth it when you do that. The only question is, should I buy this DLC or spend a little more cash for Scandinavia/Vive la France :rolleyes:

If you are from Germany, then you shouldn't be sad of couple of euro :D If I were you, I could buy it.

Different situation in Poland, when you have to pay 20 euro for Scandinavia and other DLC's :o (20euro = 90PLN, when static deutsch earns 2k euro and static polish earns 2k pln lmao).

1 minute ago, DrEGZo said:

^ Oh, the map DLCs are the best. I can just recommend Scandinavia and Vive la France. Both have a beautiful landscape.

I think I like France more than Scandinavia. But you will only be able to try doubles if you have Scandinavia...

so here's your next decision needed :) 

That's a tough one. I love France in real life. I can't get enough of France's nature and mountains. But Scandinavia and doubles seem interesting aswell. The devs should add the new Renault trucks to fit the Vive la France DLC :P  

2 minutes ago, Smalley - Truckers.FM said:

Not going to lie.. Every DLC which SCS makes is good. Just like the Heavy Cargo DLC and the Mighty Gryffin DLC :) 

Most paint job packs are not really worth the money to be honest

You can never have too many DLCs 

eDey5039QhmnilwcFDd8mw.png

•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M

It looks like the thread has gone a little bit off topic. Since the OP has received many answers and the issue has been repeatedly stated above, I am going to close that topic now in order to prevent any further post farming or off topic posting.

Thank you very much for your participation and contribution.

/locked & moved to archive

Archived