Click to report

On 26/12/2017 at 11:57 PM, Syntackz said:

well it's a great idea. To be honest most of in game reports never got accepted,so no point in adding extra reporting feature. In my opinion only admins should have this ability because it easy for them to kick or ban some one. if this feature is added some people just try to spam with that new feature of reporting and the number of reports in game will increase because its easy to report, sadly most of reports in game will never get looked.

and it may accidental banning of innocent players because the person has clicked on the wrong truck by accident.

RECORD ALL YOUR FOOTAGE AND USE THAT instead

On 6/15/2018 at 2:17 PM, Explore Transport said:

and it may accidental banning of innocent players because the person has clicked on the wrong truck by accident.

RECORD ALL YOUR FOOTAGE AND USE THAT instead

People can be incorrectly banned by video as well, from a video the evidence is "static", you cant look from another view, while the reporting system is not static, the admins get to look all around the incident. Example: Someone gets rammed and hits oncoming traffic because they were hit, and the oncoming traffic can only see the truck that was originally hit. It could add more incidental bans if the staff arent paying enough attention though.

Video example of the reporting system from the staff side: 

https://youtube.com/watch?v=tssPgxRGRoY

I doubt it would make players want to report for every single thing, and, as from what I know, theres a lot of players (probably the majority?) who use mouse+keyboard and it would still be very hard for them to report while driving.

Still, +1 from me, it is very hard to get some of those 150 km/h speeders. (The ones that can't control their trucks or lag [desync, not fps] and hit people) :P

Edited by S̶ ̶p̶ ̶a̶ ̶r̶ ̶k̶ ̶i̶ ̶e̶
Added words, examples

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

adding more option means the software keeps on expanding which will reduce gameplay performance in potato pc like mine. lol.

we dont want what we "want" but what we "need".

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello,

In high-populated areas, it's very hard to find who violate the rules. Since multiplayer is very crowded in recent days this suggestion should be a review soon. 

Another way, if this suggestion will be rejected;

The above suggestion should be accepted. 

Regards 

Forz0214

• 1 year later...