Click to report

Suggestion Name: Click to report

Suggestion Description: Very much like the new admin ability, I think it would be nice to be able to simply click on the player's vehicle and have a report box pop up in the corner with the options of what the offense was then simply click the option and then report.

Any example images: N/A

Why should it be added?: It would be safer when we are still moving, and much faster to just click on them, rather than having to pull over, and look for them in the list. Also, it would be much easier than trying to remember their number.

It will be a good idea, why not ^^ I think this suggestion will be useful if there are 20 players near from you and search the player in the tab it isn't easy if you are on the C-D road

21 hours ago, DrEGZo said:

It may be difficult at the service station of Duisburg :D sometimes impossible to hit the right player...

I see your point, but it could be implimented where clicking the truck or the name works and would be just as effective :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

well it's a great idea. To be honest most of in game reports never got accepted,so no point in adding extra reporting feature. In my opinion only admins should have this ability because it easy for them to kick or ban some one. if this feature is added some people just try to spam with that new feature of reporting and the number of reports in game will increase because its easy to report, sadly most of reports in game will never get looked.

UxiKSFa.png

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, that's a good idea. To be honest, most game reports are not accepted, so it makes no sense to add additional reporting features. In my opinion, only administrators should have this ability because it is easy for them to kick or ban someone. If this feature is added, some people will try to spam with this new reporting feature, and the number of reports in the game will increase because it is easy to report, sadly. Most of the reports in the game will never be viewed.

To do a sacred thing, one must work hard, and I know some rules.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest GЯΞУHOUИD

I think good results can be obtained. practicality is important.  

Thank You For İdea +1 

Guest Cowie

Now, I have to be one of those people to have a different opinion from most... :huh:

For me, it will have to be a downvote. I find this will now encourage players to report for every offense they see, going over the white line, making a rolling stop and more. Afterall, the point of the game is not to report other players, it is to drive and if a player continuously ruins your experience, then you can report.

Thanks,
-ccowie