Custom Launch Options

sebnichols

Question

-EDIT- silly enough to put it on the ATS MP by accident, applies to both games.

Hello,

How do you set custom launch options when running MP? For example, my ETS2 is as follows:

-64bit -nointro -homedir "C:\Users\sebni"

I use this to ensure that ETS2 loads my profiles and mods from my SSD, whilst ETS2 itself is on my HDD. However, when running MP, it looks for the profiles in my HDD:

M:\Users\sebni\Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2

I have no profiles saved here so I can't load my MP profile. I know I can copy just my MP profile to my documents folder, but is there a way to load it from my SSD?

Thanks for your help :)

Edited by [ST-LH] sebnichols

signature.png

5 answers to this question

Hey there,

You're probably better with this than I am, but I don't think this is possible. If MP does this, you could create a suggestion which would make the devs change MP to also search on your SSD instead of the HDD.

Regards,

ThatCrazyPillow 

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

As far as I know, ETS2 takes the profiles from "My Documents" in the Euro Truck Simulator folder only.  Is there a chance you may have moved your documents to your HDD?  You can check this by going to file explorer, right clicking on my documents and head to the location tab and checking it is in your SSD.  

May I ask why you want the game on the HDD but documents on SSD?

22 hours ago, oolala11 said:

As far as I know, ETS2 takes the profiles from "My Documents" in the Euro Truck Simulator folder only.  Is there a chance you may have moved your documents to your HDD?  You can check this by going to file explorer, right clicking on my documents and head to the location tab and checking it is in your SSD.  

May I ask why you want the game on the HDD but documents on SSD?

My documents are on my HDD deliberately. I want the game on the HDD to save space but the documents on the SSD so profiles and mods will load quicker :)

signature.png