Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Forum rules and Suggestions section update

Hey guys,

Some of you may have noticed that something is going on with the Suggestions sections.  I have watched it for a long time how it's slowly getting shabby and dusty - recently (thanks to Scarface), I got up with the task to refurbish and remodel it, so it will be more effective and more suitable for our large Community. Today, a couple of weeks later, it's all ready to roll.

What are the changes?

• New Suggestions section 

A new system was made, which should help us to bring back order in the section by sorting similar suggestions in a few of sub-categories. From now on, Forum Moderators (FM) are again allowed to moderate the section. Here is how this will work:
    After you post a new suggestion, FMs will move it to one of the sections' sub-categories:
    -Open for Discussion - Everyone is able to discuss the new suggestions in this subsection. Keep in mind, that accepting and implementing them is up to the Developers and Project managers (due to our limited resources, it may take really long time until a suggestion becomes a reality).
    -Accepted - Container for all the suggestions, which were previously suggested and accepted or already planned by the Devs
    -Rejected - Container for suggestions, which were previously rejected and/or impossible to be implemented.

LxDWthcLSN6CxSvI-8i-8A.jpeg

• Forum rules update:
    -more severe punishments for these, who come here only to insult or harass other users
    -update to the "no impersonating staff" rule, aiming to prevent the so called "backseat moderating" which is occurring more and more frequently.
    -note, that FMs are allowed to remove or reduce the size of excessively long  quotes
    -added clarification about Forum Moderator and his duties to the Forum rules

If you have any questions, please post them in the topic.Thank you for your time, have fun & keep on truckin' :P

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, FirestarteR93 said:

-update to the "no impersonating staff" rule, aiming to prevent the so called "backseat moderating" which is occurring more and more frequently.

Maybe I'm the only guy that didn't understand, but what does this mean?

5632256.png  | ❔ Need help? ❔ | Allowed mods | TMP Rules |  5632256.png      If you liked what I wrote, just click the "Upvote" button! Thank you! ↗↗↗

1275462519_role_VeteranVI(1).png.e3386be

16 minutes ago, FirestarteR93 said:

@Alex [ITA] Recently people started to pretend to be FMs and to take away their duties (telling people that they shouldn't post in this section , that their topic should be immemorially closed etc.") . Basically,  its added, so its clearly seen that they are not supposed to do it and that they may get punished for it

Ok, thank you! :)

5632256.png  | ❔ Need help? ❔ | Allowed mods | TMP Rules |  5632256.png      If you liked what I wrote, just click the "Upvote" button! Thank you! ↗↗↗

1275462519_role_VeteranVI(1).png.e3386be

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...