You must set valid ETS 2 version ! 

• Open Steam
  • Library
  • Euro Truck Simulator 2 / properties
  • Betas 
  • Set " NONE-opt out of all beta programs"

Enjoy

Edited by Unknown111111

I know this may sound stupid, but have you tried rebooting your computer? Then check to see if you have opted in to betas, and if so opt out. If this doesn't work, backup the profiles folder in the Euro Truck Simulator 2 folder in documents. i.e. C:\Users\"User Name"\Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\profiles. Then go into Steam, right-click on ETS2, select properties, local files, then select verify integrity of game files. This may take a while. If this doesn't work, and this is where the profiles save comes in handy, uninstall the game. Reinstall it, then launch SP, and when it is launched, close back out. Don't make a new profile, just back out. Then go back into the ETS2 folder in documents and copy over the profiles folder and relaunch the game. If this doesn't work then I don't know what will.

If I helped you at all, please remember to select as the best answer or add reputation points!

I tried the 1.28 open beta and wanted to enter the truckersmp then it warn me 'this version is 1.28 bla bla. So i set NONE-opt out of all beta programs and i tried to connect again and the game still  says unsupported game version and i cant play ets2 online and offline . Is my save broken or something? How can i play again pls help me

On 06.08.2017 at 2:47 AM, Yoyo_ManSg said:

Hello @Tnc3,

To try to resolve your problem, I advise you to read this guide:

Cordially,

Yoyo_ManSg

Thanks for reply but i tried this way and it didnt worked. It still exist same problem. I removed the 1.28 beta and this time the game says unsupported game version again...7710incij3117237.png

18 minutes ago, Tnc3 said:

Thanks for reply but i tried this way and it didnt worked. It still exist same problem. I removed the 1.28 beta and this time the game says unsupported game version again...7710incij3117237.png

You must follow my steps 

Steam/Library/Euro Truck Simulator 2/properties/Betas and set "NONE-opt out of all beta programs"

15 minutes ago, Lukavsky said:

You must follow my steps 

Steam/Library/Euro Truck Simulator 2/properties/Betas and set "NONE-opt out of all beta programs"

yes , i tried it but when i set like this , the game opens and cant load the saves

1 minute ago, Tnc3 said:

yes , i tried it but when i set like this , the game opens and cant load the saves

You must wait , first game must be installed :)

Edited by Unknown111111

1 hour ago, Lukavsky said:

You must wait , first game must be installed :)

Uhm no , i see my auto saves but i cant choose any of them because 'please update the game' writing all over my saves. I played 1.28 beta and my saves exists1.28 content so i cant open them in 1.27 update. I know its not about  truckersmp but i need yours help as someone who knows

You need to scroll down and find your older saves because 1.28 saves are not compatible with 1.27. You should aware that kind of problems when you switch between beta versions.

•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M