Steering wheel

LukisEma

Question

11 answers to this question

Either install the drivers for your wheel or remove force feedback from single player.

•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M

Try disabling force feedback - the game may crash if the force feedback effect is applied to vibration feedback steering wheel.

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

Hey there,

As said above, you might have to download and install drivers for your steering wheel.

If you use Logitech, use this link: support.logitech.com/us_us/downloads

Also check if you got your settings right. 

Regards,

ThatCrazyPillow 

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

@Garrixon He said he used a ACME Racing Wheel RS. I guess Logitech drivers wouldn't work with another brand... Look at this website, it says that the drivers installation disc came with his wheel, so it has to be in the box: http://www.acme.eu/en-us/products/gaming-devices/wheels/acme-rs-racing-wheel

Drivers:http://www.acme.eu/sites/default/files/files/support/2013/acme_rs.zip

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

Yes. try to disable force feedback in game.

But if you say it was resolution problem, did you manage to solve your problem?

•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M