Limit the Heavy cargos and Doubles trailers to EU1

@Harpreet I was answeering to this ridiculous statement:

22 hours ago, Spirit Omega Wolf said:

EU1 is less of a simulation and more of a server for beginners. 

And if you're happy among idiots, suit yourself. I didn't ask anyone in this topic to switch servers.

BTW, I forgot to cast my vote... -1. Leave them the way they are now, there's no need for 200+ idiots to come into EU#1 just because it's the only way for them to be idiots with Heavy Cargo or Doubles. A lot better if they stay in EU#2.

• True Story 1

• 3 weeks later...

Massive -1think this is a bad idea sry

Limiting heavy cargo and doubles to only EU1 would be incredibly unfair.  If you want to drive the speed limits then feel free thats your choice but many prefer to play on EU2 and not be speed limited. I don't always pull doubles but sometimes its nice to go up to Scandinavia and get a double :) Rarely pull heavy cargo but occasionally I do and also see them around on the roads quite alot. I don't like speed limited servers and many others also don't so limiting doubles and heavy cargo to EU1 would just be soooooo unfair on a huge amount of the TMP community.

Scandinavia isn't exactly very busy even on EU2 and is quite big, might have some busy places but generally can be pretty quite, I fail to see whats the problems with doubles, you cannot take them outside Scandinavia and yes some might speed with the lighter doubles but as long as they can control it then there is no problem. Most of the times when I have taken doubles I have not encountered a single issue, only 2 times have I been hit by someone with doubles and one of those was just by accident. Maybe I'm just lucky but I just don't see how some people seem to get problems with trolls every time they play on EU2 :o guess I just lucky then as I don't seem to encounter alot - especially when away from C-D :ph34r:

Heavy Cargo trailers are also not an issue as far as I can see (except when people take them on C-D road with an under powered truck that can barely pull them <_<) but generally heavy cargo trailers are fine and often driven well.

I see no valid reason for doubles and heavy cargo trailers to not be on EU2.

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

I disagree with this just as I disagree with all artificial limitations. The solution to less rampage is not artificial limits on speed or cargo, but player choice. How can that be done? Perhaps a reward system for good driving. But definitely not limiting or removing content.

• 2 weeks later...
On 30/07/2017 at 8:52 AM, Vellaco [ESP] said:

Nome da sugestão:  Limite os trailers de carga pesada e duplas à EU1

Descrição da sugestão:  Na minha opinião, é muito pouco realista, ou mesmo impossível com os mais pesados, dirigir um caminhão com esses trailers mais rápido que a limitação de 110 km / h na Eu1. Desta forma, poderíamos evitar alguns incentivos para reduzir o tráfego e reduzir os relatórios.

Esta regra poderia ser implementada da mesma maneira que os carros são automaticamente expulsos da Eu1, se você se conectar a Eu2 ou Eu3 com esta carga, você será automaticamente chutado.

Qualquer exemplo de imagens: não

Por que deveria ser adicionado ?:  Eu realmente gosto de dirigir essas cargas, mas eu me sinto muito inseguro de ramings e trolling na EU2, mas se eu tentar continuar na Eu1, está quase vazio, e essa nova regra deve preenchê-la novamente. 

has load that is horrible to control it almost null gameplay

Horrible, absolutely horrible idea. 

Those of us who go on EU#1 want to have a smooth drive whilst getting cargo safely to their destinations. We don't want more trolls and idiots coming over when all they want to do is just speed around causing more chaos and collisions. We want to enjoy the scenery whilst driving on the motorway/side roads. I would rather have ghost towns than people who cannot even follow traffic laws properly. Just because EU#1 has less people than EU#2 doesn't mean that you should transfer the cargo restrictions to another server in order to get more people on EU#1.  All you are doing is not solving the problem, but causing the problem to be transferred somewhere else where other players don't want to it to happen. I went to EU#1 because players actually knew how to behave properly and watch out for others instead of just caring themselves like this is some kind of racing game where there is a prize for being 1st. 

If this suggestion actually was implemented, players who enjoy real fatigue simulation will probably have nowhere else to go and probably leave MP since they don't want to deal with the trolls or idiots. I would rather enjoy SP than dealing with more idiots who only care about themselves and their infinite money.

Edited by VortexHauler
Changing bits of info

spacer.png

• 4 weeks later...
On 30/7/2017 at 1:52 PM, Vellaco [ESP] said:

Suggestion Name: Limit the Heavy cargo and Doubles trailers to EU1

Suggestion Description: In my opinion its very unrealistic, or even impossible with the heaviest ones, to drive a truck with these trailers faster than 110km/h limitation on Eu1. This way we could avoid some rammings to slow traffic and reduce the reports.

This rule could be implemented as the same way as cars are automatically kicked from Eu1, if you connects to Eu2 or Eu3 with this cargo, you are automatically kicked.

Any example images: Nope

Why should it be added?: I really like drive this cargoes, but i feel very unsecured of ramings and trolling on EU2, but if I try to go on Eu1, its almost empty, and this new rule should fill it again. 

Ok so better leave it without changes...  I hope EU1 will become more populated which other things, but now the "insecurity" of trollers is less frecuent outside of western Germany and all c-d. 

Could some Staff close and archive this suggestion?. Thanks to all for sharing your opinion.

-1 i did not like this idea, i disagree because most players play on the eu2 server and most player load heavy cargo. I think this suggestion is unnecessary. 

• 3 weeks later...

TruckersMP does not want to limit the players too much. That being said, many people would be disappointed if they could not drive those trailers on other servers anymore. The second European server is mostly used because there is much more traffic. If people decide to play on this server, they should be aware that more incidents will occur. Everybody has the free choice to drive on any server with the heavy trailers and it should remain that way.

Rejected.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.