Limit the Heavy cargos and Doubles trailers to EU1

Suggestion Name: Limit the Heavy cargo and Doubles trailers to EU1

Suggestion Description: In my opinion its very unrealistic, or even impossible with the heaviest ones, to drive a truck with these trailers faster than 110km/h limitation on Eu1. This way we could avoid some rammings to slow traffic and reduce the reports.

This rule could be implemented as the same way as cars are automatically kicked from Eu1, if you connects to Eu2 or Eu3 with this cargo, you are automatically kicked.

Any example images: Nope

Why should it be added?: I really like drive this cargoes, but i feel very unsecured of ramings and trolling on EU2, but if I try to go on Eu1, its almost empty, and this new rule should fill it again. 

• Upvote 2
  • Confused 1

Hey @Vellaco [ESP].

I disagree with your suggestion.

Main reason being, I believe that people should be allowed to speed on the basis that they're able to control their trucks.

Also, if we move these trailers onto other servers, the administrators would have to be spread out within servers - This can be very time consuming for them.

I do understand the fact about increased reports due to people not knowing how to control the trailer. However, if they cannot control the trailer, it's primarily their fault if they get reported and banned.

Best Regards,

• Upvote 2

NqBHV9L.png TruckersMP - Staff Team Member NqBHV9L.png

- Twitter | Steam | Facebook | YouTube | Discord -

Excellent idea. Especially the doubles. The scout is enough of an issue and doubles will make it worse. 

And by limiting doubles to eu1, people will move back to the proper simulation server. 

Also thank you for following the suggestion format ;)

Without giving away too much there has been discussions around this concept already. I can tell you most IGA's are in support of doubles on eu1 only.

Regards,

Nameless Ghoul.

Current Advisor of

TruckersMP.com

Player Reports: https://truckersmp.com/reports

Ban Appeal: https://truckersmp.com/appeals

Game Rules: https://truckersmp.com/rules

2 hours ago, FirestarteR93 said:

^someone recently posted a link to SCS forum about that and they may be only available as WOTR contracts between Scandinavia

Surely people can easily just get them in multiplayer, and drive down to c-d without limiting the maps, i know what your saying, just a point.

4 hours ago, [LKW Tr.] Akoa said:

I don't like this idea because I think that is pretty unfair to limit that cargos that we all have paid to only one server.

You don't pay to use any of the servers, so it's up to the developers if they want to limit certain features to certain servers, just like the speed limit or no-cars in EU#1, the full map NCZ in EU#4, etc.

4 hours ago, Mirrland said:

Also, if we move these trailers onto other servers, the administrators would have to be spread out within servers - This can be very time consuming for them.

That's the way it is right now, or do you really think that admins only watch EU#2? They watch all servers, maybe not as much as EU#2, but that's a fact.

3 hours ago, FirestarteR93 said:

^someone recently posted a link to SCS forum about that and they may be only available as WOTR contracts between Scandinavia

I hope that this is true. Most people will never pick a job with doubles knowing that they would be limited to 90 Km/h max, even less if they are restricted to just one area which is in a paid DLC. And this includes most of the trolls, so good news if they do this. Besides, it would be the most realistic thing to do, currently Scandinavia is the only place in Europe where these trucks are allowed (and only on certain restricted routes) if I'm not wrong.

1 hour ago, Azyer said:

Surely people can easily just get them in multiplayer, and drive down to c-d without limiting the maps, i know what your saying, just a point.

That is unlikely, since WoT jobs are speed limited (90 Km/h max) and that would refrain a lot of players from picking them. Once you have a trailer, you can't teleport so it's also unlikely that someone picks a double to drive it max 90 Km/h just to be destroyed on the C-D road. And since the ways out of Scandinavia are by ferry, maybe a feature can be implemented to detect if someone is trying to travel with a double trailer and disallow it or kick that player from the server. I guess that if SCS has these limitations in mind, they'll put something in place to avoid people from going outside of the restricted routes.

Hey there,

Great idea, but in my opinion they should do it otherwise. They should limit it to all other servers, but EU1. Or maybe just EU1 and EU2? Would make it better for the people that don't play on EU1.

Regards,

ThatCrazyPillow 

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

I haul these heavy haul trailers all the time and I don't get into an accident, don't cause any issues, drive at a safe speed etc. How is it fair to me to be forced to play on EU 1 if I want to haul a heavy haul trailer even though I've caused 0 issues?

On 7/30/2017 at 5:52 AM, Vellaco [ESP] said:

Why should it be added?: I really like drive this cargoes, but i feel very unsecured of ramings and trolling on EU2, but if I try to go on Eu1, its almost empty, and this new rule should fill it again. 

OP, if you want to haul these trailers on EU1 then by all means do so, nothing is stopping you and nobody will stop you. However, don't turn around and try and drag the rest of the heavy haul community with you just because you feel unsecured hauling them on EU2 and EU1 is empty. If you want players jump on EU3, I feel just fine hauling them around on EU2.

• Upvote 1

On 30/07/2017 at 0:52 PM, Vellaco [ESP] said:

Suggestion Name: Limit the Heavy cargo and Doubles trailers to EU1

Suggestion Description: In my opinion its very unrealistic, or even impossible with the heaviest ones, to drive a truck with these trailers faster than 110km/h limitation on Eu1. This way we could avoid some rammings to slow traffic and reduce the reports.

This rule could be implemented as the same way as cars are automatically kicked from Eu1, if you connects to Eu2 or Eu3 with this cargo, you are automatically kicked.

Any example images: Nope

-1 with the way the heavy cargos are, the more speed you can get the better, hence why EU2 is more beneficial because there's no limiters meaning you can floor it and keep your momentum, and yes, although ramming and trolling is a big issue, trolls still join EU1 anyway so you'll never escape being rammed or trolled anyway.

Also, most people don't get their jobs from single player because of the server sync can make that load expired before you even leave, so banning people from joining with these loads won't work and removing them is not an option nor is it fair on those who paid for the dlc. The only way to remove the loads from the other servers is to manually force players to uninstall the dlc packs each time they want to play on the other servers.

Also, playing in the more hectic and popular servers and adding in the heavy loads and longer trailers adds to the difficult and adds more of a wanted challenge.

So in my opinion, all loads should be allowed on all servers, only things added by the TMP team should be regulated.

On 30/07/2017 at 0:52 PM, Vellaco [ESP] said:

Why limit everyone else who doesn't feel worried about rammings to EU1? :mellow: If you feel uncomfortable about it, YOU play on EU1.

• 4 months later...

I drive many times in EU#2 and I see all the time trollers in cars, not with a heavy cargo or doubles. I think it's not a good idea because you will forbid to many good players the right of take heavy cargoes or doubles for just some trollers. Personnaly, I drive all the time heavy cargoes on EU#2 ( on DLC maps ) and I'm not a troller, just a heavy haulage lover :wub:

For me, players can drive at 80km/h if they want on EU#2, it's not because this server haven't speed limit you are forced to drive fast ;)

• Upvote 1

I think it's a bad idea because if you want drive realistic, you are free to do it, just go on EU#1. Bad players are often in cars and not in heavy cargo or doubles and not in Scandinavia. Stop crying about EU#2 :angry:. Just do some reports ! And speed don't change anything, if a player want to ram you, he will do it, at 90 like at 130...

• 2 weeks later...

@Spirit Omega Wolf I don't see it that way. I switched to EU#1 recently, not because of being a beginner, but because I was too tired of being rammed in EU#2 by the huge amount of brainless people who play there. And since I started playing in EU#1, I've been seeing other players in all of my trips. Not as much as in EU#2, of course, I'd rather see 20 sensible players than 200 idiots who don't even know what the game is about.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.